Gigi & Niall, Noa & Harry part 2

Gigi's POV:

He's so adorably cute! He played a song for me on his guitar and....drooling here....omg he's so hot. I see that Noa has her eye on Harry. They both came out of Harry's room with a huge grin on their faces. 

OMG NIALL KISSED ME, OMG!

At this certain moment I'm underneath a bed with Noa, we're playing hide and seek, and I don't care that it's childish, I love it. 

"You can't hide from me.....GOTYA" Louis open the closet door and Zayn falls out of it. I giggle and Noa lays her hand over my mouth to stop the sound. "I heard something" Zayn says but they both shrug it off and walk out of the room. Harry and Liam are still hiding, Niall was found first and we are here.

Hide and seek in a your bus, that's quite original right?

Suddly a high pitch scream sounds through the bus and Noa and I both gasp. "What was that?" I ask her and she looks at me puzzled, obviously not knowing who made that sound.

I hear the other boys laughing. "THAT'S NOT FAIR, YOU USED MY TOYSTORY COLLECTION!" Liam whines and Noa and I both giggle. "Harry found ya" Louis says and I hear Harry groan. Yes we're the only ones left.

"Do you think they will find us?" Noa asks me. "I don't know but we need to stay silent if we don't want to get ca-..."

"BOEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE" Louis screams and his face appears underneath the bed. "AAAAAAAAHHHH" Noa and I both scream, frightened by the unexpected scream that came from Louis. Then I feel somebody grabbing my feet and sliding me from underneath the bed. "NOAAA" I scream and she grabs my hand, but then somebody grabs her feet too and they pull hard. We both slide from underneath the bed and try to struggle against the firm grip.

I get lifted into somebody's arms. "Gotya" Niall whispers in my ear, sending chills down my spine. He strokes some hair out of my face and his blue orbs gaze into my eyes. 

"You have beautiful eyes" he states and I blush madly. Niall just gave me a compliment people, this is the best day of my life.

He puts me down and grabs my hand, I blush again. Louis is sitting on Zayn's back and they are having a race, Liam is trying to stop them. Harry has Noa's hand in his and he gazes at her with a cheeky smile plastered on his face.

Then his Niall's stomach rumbles. I giggle softly. "Sorry" he mumbles. "Let's get some food for this big guy here" I say and Harry nods. "Are you hungry Noa" he asks her and she blushes a little. "Slightly, yeah" she answers and I'm trying to catch eye contact with her.

She finally sees it and smiles widely at me. It's nice to see her smile, and this smile is obviously real, she doesn't smile smiles like this often.

Noa's POV:

Gigi looks so happy! and Niall is holding hands with her, how cute! I bet they kissed. Alright let me explain what happened between me and curly.

He walked into his room and I followed him. He helped me with my stuff, but then he opened my suitcase, and guess what he got out of it....cough my bra's cough......

He ran with it through the room and I tried to snatch it away from him, but I'm not fast and small, so I had no chance getting it back. Till he stood in front of the bed, I walked to him and he took a couple steps back. Suddenly the back of his knees slammed against the bed and he fell backwards, but before falling, grabbing my shirt and pulling me on top of him.

My breath hitched as his green eyes studied my expression. 

Suddenly he lifted his hand up and grabbed the back of my neck. He pressed and lifted his lips onto mine. My eyes closed, trying to realize this moment.