Chapter Seventy Five

You Light Up the Sky Like Lightning 75

"Mr. Bieber and Miss Braun," called the nurse from the doorway in the doctors office a few days later. 

"Show time, baby girl," Justin said to me with a smile. 

We both stood up, and walked towards the nurse. While walking there, Justin slid my hand in his. 

I was freaking out again. 

"It's going to be okay," Justin whispered in my ear. 

I smiled gratefully at him. 

"How are you two today?" asked the nurse when we walked back. 

"We are very good, thank you," Justin said. He flashed me a smile, and put his nose on mine, ignoring the nurse in front of us.  

"Not here," I whispered, lightly pushing him off me. 

He made a pouty face, but it turned into a smirk. 

We followed the nurse back to a room. There was a bed thing and the nurse asked me to lay down on it. 

She check my heart rate, and a few other things. She also asked me a few questions. 

Justin was sitting in one of the chairs, watching me intently. 

When the nurse was done, she smiled at us, and said that the doctor would be in in a few minutes. 

"Lan?" Justin said, getting up from his chair and walking beside the bed where I was laying. 

"Yes?" I said. 

Justin was smiling at me. Instead of saying something, he leaned down and pressed his lips on mine. They were soft, and gentle against mine. 

Justin pulled away, and started pacing around the room. I just watched him. 

He did that for about three minutes until I said, "Um, are you okay?"

He looked at me. "I'm excited!"

I rolled my eyes, and laughed at him. 

A minute later, there was a knock on the door, and the doctor walked in. 

She had long brown hair, and she looked in her mid-thirties. She was pretty, and she reminded me of Pattie, in a way. 

"Hello," she said with a friendly smile. "I am Dr. Rees, and I'll be your doctor through the pregnancy."

She shook my hand, and then Justin's. 

"Nice to meet you," Justin said.