Chapter Eighty-Three

You Light Up the Sky Like Lightning 83

*Landry's POV*

I woke up at three in the morning because I had to puke. Gross, I know. I untangled myself from Justin's embrace - we were still on the couch from the movie night - and then more or less ran to the closest bathroom.

I shut the door and knelt down in front of the toilet, letting it out. It was disgusting. I hated vomiting.

I felt two hands scoop my hair up off my shoulders and hold it behind me so it was out of my face.

After my first round of puking then, I turned around slowly to see a tired-looking Justin standing behind me, still holding my hair up. He gave me a small smile and then sat down next to me on the floor, dropping my hair back in place.

"You okay?" he asked softly.

I shrugged. "Just got to take what comes with being pregnant. Kind of sucks, but it'll all be worth it."

Justin smiled at me, and pulled me closer to him. He put his arm around me in a comforting way, and I rested my head against his shoulder.

"It will be worth it," he whispered. "And doesn't it get better after the first three or so months?"

I nodded. "Normally it's unusual to be as sick after about week twenty."

"Well, that's good," he said.

I nodded and slowly stood up to grab my toothbrush to brush my teeth. Justin helped me stand and then stood my the door while I was brushing my teeth very thoroughly.

"Why are you awake?" I asked with my toothbrush in my mouth, so I bet I sounded very attractive.

"I was awake as soon as I felt you leave," he said while rubbing his right eye.

"Oh, I'm sorry," I said. "I didn't mean to wake you."

"You didn't," he said. "You not being there for ten seconds woke me up."

I smiled, which probably looked weird with a toothbrush in my mouth.

When I was done with my teeth, Justin took my hand and led me back to the media room. He grabbed a blanket on the way, and when we laid down, he spread it over us.

"Love you," he whispered before draping his arms over me and falling back asleep.

"Love you, too," I whispered back.

Justin was asleep again almost instantly. I couldn't, though, for some reason.

I looked over to the opposite couch where Chaz and Skylar were curled up together with a single blanket over them.

Guess this might be a good time to tell you that the couches are bigger than normal, and that's how two people can fit easily on one.

But anyways, Chaz and Skylar were facing each other, making their noses touch. Chaz had his arm over and around her back in a protective manner, which I thought was cute.

Then I glanced over at the recliner chair where Ryan was sleeping - and snoring. And he was very loud, I might add. It made me roll my eyes. We've got to get that boy a girlfriend.

Then I glanced at Justin over my shoulder. He was sleeping soundly. I loved how he looked when he was sleeping - and no that's not creepy. But, he just looks so peaceful and so calm and relaxed.

It made me wonder how he handled all the pressure and stress. How did he please his fans while spending time with his family at the same time? How was a baby going to impact that? Will it stress him out? How is he going to react to me?