Chapter Twenty Eight

***WARNING! Some violence!!***

Chapter Twenty-Eight

*Landry's POV*

I walked out of the arena and went to go find Carin and Pattie, wondering what they wanted to talk about. 

As I was walking by the main entrance, I looked at the Bieber merchandise up in stands and stalls and on tables.  Later tonight, thousands of girls would have their dream come true just by seeing him in concert.  Well, my dream- as of right now- was just to stay as happy as I was with him.  I'm not like the other girls.  I get to see him every day.  I get to fall asleep to his angelic voice and wake up to his soft snores.  I get to be the one he calls 'baby.'  I get to be his favorite girl.  And I was blessed to be able to have all that. 

I was thinking about all this as I walked, and I didn't see that someone was in font of me, so I accidentally crashed right into them- probably a bit harder than normal.  I actually rebounded off of them and almost tripped over my own feet which would have caused me to do a face plant into the cement floor.  Talk about ouch.    

"Oh, god, I'm so sorry," I said to the other person as apologetically as I could. 

When I looked to see who I had run into, I saw a guy.  My age.  Really cute.  Kind of tall.  Perfect facial features.  An orange shirt that said 'catch me if you can' on the front.  Blue jeans.  And black tennis shoes.  

But he had nothing on Justin.  Nothing. 

"Nah, it's all good," he said.  He had a really sweet voice - but once again, nothing on Justin.  

I smiled apologetically.  When this guy didn’t say anything, I began to feel uncomfortable.  He was just standing there staring at me.

"Well, I should get going," I said, sensing some sort of danger somehow.  I didn't know what kind, but the little red flag in my brain immediately went ballistic when he didn’t say anything.  Warning. Warning. 

I started to walk around him, but he grabbed my arm.  Not hard, but enough to make me stop.  

"Why?" he asked.  

"Because I need to be somewhere," I said, trying to get away.  No such luck.  He had a strong grip on my arm, but it didn't hurt.  Yet. 

"Where?" he asked.  

God, he is nosy, I thought.  

"I need to go speak with someone," I said, finally yanking my arm free of his grip and starting to walk away.  

"Is it to see your precious super-star boyfriend?" he called from behind me.    

I stopped dead in my tracks.  How does he know about Justin and me?  We hadn't come public yet!

I slowly spun around on my heel and looked at him again.  

"Who are you?  And how do you know about me and Justin?" I asked, totally freaking out now.  

This guy smirked.  "My name is Cameron.  And I know your name already," he said, starting to slowly walk towards me.  "And I have connections to know about you and your precious Justin, 'Lay-baby.'"

The blood in my veins stopped.  Only Justin called me that.  Granted, he hasn’t recently, but that nickname was his idea. 

But then I raised an eyebrow.  This kid knows my name?  What the hell?  

"Connections?" I asked. 

"That's right."

"How do you know who I am?" I asked.