Chapter Sixty Eight

You Light Up the Sky Like Lightning 68

I had no idea why Justin was making me wear this dress. I mean, I loved it and all, and it was beautiful, but I had no idea why he would spend so much money on me for one night. 

I slipped the dress on after I redid my makeup, and did my hair. I had on eyeshadow that had a smoky look to it, eyeliner, and mascara. My hair was in loose curls that fell all the way down my back. I pinned back my bangs, and sprayed on perfume. I slipped on the black stilettos after all that. 

I looked in the full length mirror on the back of the door. The dress fit me perfectly. It hugged my body from the waist up, and flowed out at the bottom to about mid-thigh. I admired myself, and for once, I actually felt somewhat beautiful. Not trying to be conceited. 

When I was done getting ready, I walked out of the bathroom, and into the bedroom where Justin was waiting. He had changed into dress pants, and a bluish-green shirt that matched some streaks on my dress. 

He was playing on his iPad, and when he heard the door open, he looked up at me. 

"Wow," he said, standing up. He left his iPad on the bed, and walked over to me. "Grab somebody sexy, tell them hey, give me everything tonight," he sang, putting his arms around my waist. 

I smiled. Then I ignored his little song-moment, and said, "How did you know my size?"

"Well, actually I have to give credit to my mom for that," he said. "I picked out the dress, and she found the right size."

"Oh," I said. "How did you get it here?"

"Actually we shipped it to my dad," he said. "Remember the first night we were here, and I asked if he 'got it?'"

I nodded, remembering that Jeremy had answered that question as a 'yes.'

"Well, this is what I was talking about."

"Aw, Justin," I said. "You're really sweet. But, I'm not a materialistic person. I don't need-"

"I know, I know. But I want to buy you things. It's fun to spoil you!" Justin said with a big smile. 

I laughed at him. "Well, I just want you to know that I appreciate everything you do for me. It means so much. No one has ever done anything remotely close to what you do for me."

He smiled, and started kissing my neck. I closed my eyes as he found my soft spot. He started sucking on it lightly, making me moan softly. He then gave me small kisses up and down my neck, then went back to my soft spot. He started sucking on it a little harder, and I pushed him off of me gently. 

"We can't do anything because of this," I said, pointing to my stomach. "There's already something in there."

He nodded. "I know. I was just going to see how long it took you to stop me. You lasted longer than I thought you would."

I rolled my eyes. 

"Come on," he said. "Let's go."

***

"Justin, where are we going?" I asked. 

"Somewhere," he said, smirking. "But, it's nothing huge. So don't set your hopes too high."

"Why am I dressed like this, then?" I asked sarcastically with a innocent smile after. 

"Because I said so," he said, turning in his seat to look at me. He was driving, so he just sent me a quick smile, then turned back to the road.  

I giggled at him. He was truly amazing. I have no idea how I got so lucky. 

"I love you," I said randomly.