Chapter Seventy

You Light Up the Sky Like Lightning 70* 

"I think he took it well," Justin said as we walked back into our hotel room. 

It was now almost midnight, and if you remember, we got to Jeremy's house around eight. 

I thought that he'd give us a long lecture, and that's what would take us that long, but it wasn't that. Instead, he had taken us out to eat to celebrate. 

I didn't get Jeremy sometimes. 

"That's an understatement," I said with a little laugh. 

I glanced at Justin, and found him smiling softly at me. 

"What?" I asked. 

"You laughed again," he said happily. "You haven't laughed since before we first got to my dad's house."

I smiled small, and looked at the floor. 

"Hey," Justin said as he appeared in my vision below me. "What's wrong?"

"Nothing's wrong," I said honestly. 

"Are you sure?" Justin asked, carrying out the 'sure.'

I nodded. 

"Okay," Justin said, leaning up to peck my lips. "You can tell me if something is bothering you."

"I know," I said, pecking his lips once. "I'm fine. Really."

"Okay, well, I'm going to sleep," he said. "What about you?"

I nodded. I was about to crash. 

After we got ready for bed, we both crawled into the huge bed in the middle of the room. 

Justin slid his arms around my waist, and pulled me into his side. He lightly set his hand on my stomach, and gently moved his thumb back and forth, massaging it, in a way.

"I can't wait," he whispered. 

I smiled, and replied, "I'm glad."

"You're not happy for it?" Justin asked. 

"No, I am, I just have a lot to learn first. But trust me, I am happy."

"We both have a lot to learn," he said softly. "You're not alone in this. Remember that."

I smiled at him. "I seriously love you."

"And I seriously love you, too."