Chapter Seventy Four

You Light Up the Sky Like Lightning 74

*Landry's POV*

"Why isn't Justin answering his phone?!" I yelled, throwing my phone against the couch cushions. 

I had called a thousand times, and text him a thousand more times, and he still wasn't answering his phone! Oh, and it was now the next day. So yesterday was when we told everyone I was pregnant. And I haven't heard from Justin since. I had a reason to be concerned. 

I had stayed up a lot of the night waiting for him to come back, but he didn't. 

"Sweetie, maybe something came up," Carin said. 

Yeah, right. What would come up?

"Landry," Blake said, annoyed with me. "Try going to his house."

I immediately got up, and ran to get shoes. I grabbed some random car keys, and ran out to the garage. 

"Thanks Blake!" I yelled before slamming the door behind me. 

I hopped in the car, and backed out of the driveway. I got to Justin's house in less than ten minutes. 

When I knocked on the door, Pattie answered. 

"Hey, sweet girl," she said, giving me a hug. "What can I do for you?"

"Is Justin here?" I asked. "I tried calling him a bunch, and he hasn't answered."

Pattie got a confused look on her face. "Yeah, he's here. Come on in."

I walked in the doorway, and Pattie said, "Check his room."

I thanked her, and ran up the stairs. 

I walked down the hallway to Justin's room, and stopped at the closed door. 

I knocked three times, and waited. No answer. I tried again, with the same result. 

Why is he ignoring me?

"Justin?" I called, cracking the door open a little.  

I saw Justin standing at his window, looking outside. His arms were crossed, and he made no knowledge of my presence. 

"Justin, are you okay?" I asked. 

He ignored me. Either something about that window was very amusing, or he was mad at something. 

"Justin?" I asked again, taking a few steps into his room. 

He still didn't acknowledge me, so I walked towards him. 

"Babe, are you okay?" I asked, almost to where he was standing.  

This time, he spun around to face me. Anger was written across his face, and his hands were in fists. 

"No, Landry, I am not okay!" he yelled, making me jump a little. 

"Um," I said in a small voice. "Well then, what's wrong?"

Justin got even more mad. He opened his mouth to say something, but apparently thought better of it, and spun back around to face the window again. 

I was confused. And a little scared. I have never seen Justin this angry. 

"Was it something I did?" I asked. "Did I do something wrong?"

I saw the muscles on Justin's back tighten. Before I knew it, he was in front of me, his face all up in mine. But he was yelling at me. 

"How can you ask that question?!" he yelled. "You know exactly what you did!"

I furrowed my eyebrows, despite the sudden fear I had of Justin right now. "What I did? What did I do?"