Chapter Fifty One

You Light Up the Sky Like Lightning 51

*Landry's POV* 

I woke the next morning to Justin lightly snoring. I was laying on his chest, so I looked up at his face. His eyes were shut softly, and his mouth was curved into a slight smile. Now, how you can smile and snore at the same time, I have no idea. 

I tried to move a little, but soon realized that I was anchored next to Justin because he had his arms around me again. For some reason, he always did that in his sleep. It's as if he means to do it because every night he does, and I wake up like this. Not that I'm complaining. 

So instead of getting up to get ready for our second day here in Atlantis, I stayed next to Justin. He would be up soon anyways. 

As if on cue, he moved his head, and peeked his eyes open sleepily. When he saw me watching him, he smiled. 

"Good morning," I said happily. 

He released his arms from around me, and brought them up to rub his eyes. 

"Good morning, baby girl," he said in a scratchy voice. 

"So what's the plan for today?" I asked excitedly. 

"Um," Justin started. He was still waking up, and I was probably annoying him because I was so energetic. "Well, I thought as could go and swim with the dolphins, and then check out the aquarium. How's that sound?"

I smiled. "That sounds amazing."

Justin returned my smile. "Good. But first things first."

I raised an eyebrow. 

Justin laughed and tapped my nose with his index finger. I scrunched my nose when he did that, making him chuckle. 

"Breakfast," he said. "That's first."

***

"If you pucker your lips, the dolphins will kiss you," the trainer called, pointing in the water at the dolphin next to me. 

Justin and I laughed, and I did as the trainer said. And, sure enough, the dolphin swam up slowly and put his snout on my lips. 

I laughed when the dolphin pulled back after he did that particular 'trick' and did a backflip to dive deep down into the water. 

I looked at Justin to see if he kissed his dolphin yet. I found him making a pouty face at me. 

"What did I do?" I asked, momentarily scared.

"I'm jealous!" he said, failing at keeping a straight face. "That lucky son-of-a-dolphin!"

I laughed, and swam over to where he was treading water. It was hard, but I put my hands on the back of his neck, and pulled him into me so his lips pressed against mine. 

I pushed him away not long after, and splashed him in the face. 

He just smirked at me after he wiped his face clean of the water, but didn't splash me back. 

"I'll be nice and let you win," he said. 

I rolled my eyes at Justin. 

"Come on," he said, reaching out for my hand. I took it, and we swam back to where the trainer was on the dock thing. 

We had spent two hours swimming with the dolphins here, and I think Justin was ready to go. 

We thanked the trainer, and grabbed towels to dry off. 

*Justin's POV*

I watched Landry wring out her wet hair with a towel. She was in a bikini, and when a slight wind blew, she shivered slighty. I grabbed another towel, and went behind her. I wrapped the towel around her shoulders tight, and I didn't let go. I kissed her wet hair, and squeezed her in my arms tighter before I let her go. 

I wasn't worried about the bet anymore. I was going to win. I knew that much. I had six days, so I was good. It was plenty of time. 

"Justin." Landry snapped her fingers in front of my face. I realized that I had been staring at her while I was thinking. 

I blinked twice. "Sorry."

She giggled, and twined her fingers with mine, while her other hand was holding the towel around her shoulders.  

"Let's go change," she said, pulling me to get me to start walking. 

"Okay," I replied, catching up to her pace. 

Aquarium here we come. 

...After we change...