I'm Your Dork, Forever and Always

Eleanor’s POV

The past few months have been going well, I really don’t have that much morning sickness which I am so thankful for. I have been hanging out with some friends that I have made here in Nashville as well as spending some time with Hunter. He has introduced me to some other country artists, I have really bonded with Carrie though, she is like the big sister I never had. I was cleaning the kitchen when I heard Hunter walk in, then I felt two arms go around my waist and him kiss my neck. “And how was my beautiful wife today?” He asked me. “Ehh, my back is starting to give me some problems but other then that I’ve been fine. I turned around and he kissed my nose, “When we get back from the doctors today how bout I give you a back rub?” He asked. “I would love that.” I told him while wrapping him in a hug. He bent over and kissed my stomach then said “Hey peanut, take it easy on momma.” Then he rubbed my stomach and stood back up. 

Hunters POV

I looked at my watch, “We better head out, we don’t want to be late.” I told Eleanor. “Okay let me just grab my shoes and I’ll be ready to go. “Wait, I’ll do it.” I yelled to her. I put her shoes on then took her out to the car. “Are you excited?” She asked me. I grabbed her hand and kissed it, “Of course I am.” I told her smiling. We got to the doctors and checked Eleanor in then went to sat in the waiting room. We finally heard “Mrs. Hayes.” I stood up and helped Eleanor up then we followed the nurse back into the room. She sat down on the bed and I sat on the chair, rubbing her knee. The nurse talked to us for a little but then put some gel stuff on Eleanor’s Stomach, then took a wand and instantly we heard the heartbeat. I started tearing up. I got up and stood next to Eleanor, “We made that sweetheart.” I said kissing her forehead and wiping her tears away. 

Eleanor’s POV

Hearing the heartbeat made it all more real that I was actually pregnant. She printed off some pictures and we were on our way. On the way home all I did was look at the picture, I got to thinking. am I ready to have a baby? I’m only 23, will I be a good mother, am I ready for this responsibility? Hunter can always sense when something is bothering me, he knows me better then I know myself. 

Hunter’s POV

“Hey is everything okay?” I ask, reaching over to rub her arm then intertwining our fingers. “Do you think I’ll be a good mother?” She asked me still staring blankly at the picture. “Are you kidding me, you’ll be a great mother. Where is this coming from?” I asked. “Well I didn’t really have such a great role model of a mother, I don’t want to be like her.” She said while starting to cry. I had pulled into the driveway at this point so I carried her inside to our room and held her. “You are nothing like your mother, you are your own person. You should never doubt that you will be a great no perfect mother. I would not want anyone else to be the mother of my child. “How is it that you can get rid of any doubts that I have?” She said looking up at me smiling. “Because I’m just that awesome.” I replied with a smirk on my face. “You dork.” She said hugging me. “Yes but I’m your dork forever and always.” I said playing with her engagement ring and wedding band on her finger until she fell asleep. 

Love Y’all!! 

Instagram, Tumblr, Twitter & YouTube: @hunterhayesvt