Chapter 8

I found myself staying the night at Styles mansion and I don't know how I brought myself to the decision of staying there. Probably because I knew that I would be spending the night there more often due to Harry's schedule.

    He had asked me to wait in the living room while he put Luke in his room. For a pretty tough and stubborn man, he was a great father. Probably a father that spoils the kid too much by the way how he is carrying his teenage son upstairs to his room, but it's kind of heart tugging to me. I sat on the sectional for about 5 minutes, dozing off and about 1 second into being on full sleep mode, I felt a hand shaking my shoulders.

     "Wake up. I have to show you to your room."
It was Harry.
     "Yeah, Okay. I'm—" I started to say but I fell asleep and starting snoring...

The next morning, I woke up in a soft bed and natural lights flooding through large wide paneled bay windows. The walls were dark heather gray and welcoming, very light gray suede curtains draped from above and over the bay windows. The bedding was cream white, not pure white. The rug was a shaggy white rug that was soft like a feather. The room was quite delightful, just needed a little personalizing if you asked me.

      I started to get out of the bed as I noticed that I didn't have the same clothes on as yesterday. I had on a cotton candy scented baggy white T-shirt with Calvin Klein boxers on. I was confused and angry as hell. Why would I not have the same clothes on as yesterday... If Harry dare put his hands on me I swear...
"Sleep well?" He asks.

His voice boomed through the room and I looked in his direction and glared at him.
"Did you undress me?" I asked with an angry expression.

He looked at me with a smirk on his face.
"Yeah probably. I asked if you slept well though?" He asks with a bit of edge in his voice.

All I could see was red.
"Is you crazy? You bi—" I started but he cut me off.

"Chill out, I'm just kidding. After I carried you up here, Gemma came and undressed you to put on some of my clothes. No need to kill me." He smiled at me.

My breathing had slowed down, because it was racing with adrenaline to punch him in the chest. After I fully calmed down, I began to speak to him.
"Why did you let me sleep here?" I asked, curiosity filled in my voice. The dude probably hates me and he let me sleep at his house, it just doesn't add up.

It took him about 2 minutes to finally answer me. "Because, I just wanted to be nice and I also wanted to get to know you better. After all, you're going to be around for a bit." He shrugs.

"Well you weren't so nice before." I murmured.

"I know that, and I apologize. After I have seen you and Luke getting along so well, I couldn't help but start to be kind to you. He looks up to you like an older sibling of some sort." He then shifted over towards the bed and sat down on the edge of it, crossing his right leg over his left.

"He told me that you take some time getting comfortable with new people." I bursted out.

He sighed and then smirked at me.
"And he told me that you think that I hate you." He says.
"Well..."I started.
"Yeah I know I'm a jerk. But can I make up for it?" He quickly said.

I then smiled at him, liking the nice side of Harry.

"Sure, Mr. Styles."

He then frowned, creating a cute furrow between both of his eyebrows.

"Mr. Styles? What am I, 56? Call me Harry."

A/N:::This was just a filler tbh because I didn't really have time to write 1,000 words today

A/N:::This was just a filler tbh because I didn't really have time to write 1,000 words today. But I hope you like the new side of Harry, or will he be back to the same Harry at the beginning?💕💕💕*