Twenty Eight

Bianca's P.O.V

School didn't feel so normal after the fight. When I walked in, people were looking at me and whispering. When I got to my locker, I opened it and heard some girls talking next to me.

"She dated Derek and now dating Xander. Like how? She isn't as pretty," One girl said. I looked over and saw it was a freshman. I knew because I walked into her class one time just to say hi to a teacher who taught freshman.

"Hey, Freshman," I said getting her attention.

"Shut up. My love life isn't for your entertainment," I said before shutting my door loudly. She flinched at the sound and I walked past her.

"Woah," I heard.

I walked inside the classroom and I saw people looking at me. I took my seat and lied my head onto the desk.

"You okay?" I looked up to see Macy next to me.

"I'm fine," I told her.

"I just heard that you snapped at a freshman," Macy said, taking a seat next to me.

"She said I wasn't pretty enough to be with Derek or Xander," I told her.

"Then she deserved it. Good for you for sticking up for yourself," Macy said, taking her seat behind me.

I nodded before thinking about what the freshman said. Why should I care? I shouldn't.

When I got home, I looked at my closet to see all Marvel shirts, DC shirts, a few movie shirts, some band shirts, and barely nice or plain clothes.

I grabbed some money to save for Wondercon before going downstairs. I walked over to see Olive doing some work.

"Olive," I said getting her attention.

"Yeah?"

"Can you take me to the mall?" I asked.

"Why?" Olive asked me.

"I need new clothes," I told her.

"Is something wrong?" She questioned.

"I need a change," I told her.

"You don't need to change. You're perfect the way you are," Olive said.

"But I want to change," I told her.

"Are you sure you want to do this?" Olive asked standing up.

"Yes."

"Alright. Get in the car," Olive sighed in defeat. 

"Thank you," I told her. 

"Does Xander or Macy know about this?" Olive asked me. 

"Yeah," I lied. 

"Mhm," Olive said unconvinced.