Kidnapped

Mernique didn't remember much. It was dark. Her head returned. Now she remembered. They were waiting for Sarien to come when they heard a noise.

Pirates jumped them. They were doing well until their numbers grew. It took seven men to pin Charlotte and then a knock on the head she went tumbeling down.

Someone was dragging both her arms. It was no point fighting. Not until she could see again. Suddenly something was pulled from her head. She looked into the faces of the two most ugliest pirates she might have seen.

They shackled her hands. Before she could over heat them and melt them off her arms.  They shoved her down. She fell into some green water. They pushed her head down.

She struggled, fighting off her attackers. They were trying to drown her. Why was the water so green? Why did it burn her? One of them smacked her against her head and she sucked a whole lot of water. She coughed, her lungs burning for some reason. Not turning the water in oxygen like last time.

She saw black spots and her head was pounding. They pulled her up. She coughed, trying to get the water out off her lungs. Then they dragged her up deck. She heard the water underneath her feet.

Both pinned her hands behind her back. She saw the rest of the crew. Two people where also held down by his crew and were forced on their knees.

They dragged her next to them. The pirate pushed her down forcing her on her knees. They pulled the masks of the two people she sat next to her. It was Charlotte and Sarien.

Charlotte was cutted everywhere. She was also bruised. Sarien however looked wet and she had bruises on her head and body. Looks like she got the same luxury as Sarien.

A heavy laughter filled the air and Mernique's hair raised up on her neck. She shivered. The wood creaked as a man slowly made their way towards them. Soon a tall man stood infront of them.

He had a wild black beard and a crinkle mustache. He had a wild look in his eyes. "Well, Well maties. What do we have here? "He said smiling like a Cheshire cat.

He lifted Charlotte's head and she nearly bashed it against his. "Dont touch me! "She snarled at him. She was proud of Charlotte. He laughed. "Touchy... Now boys tell me why you brought these young... Lady's aboard my ship. "He said laughing. His eyes falling on each one of them.

"We can ask you the same... Black Beard.  We haven't trespassed on your territory. "Sarien said cold, glaring at him while he walked towards her. He laughed thickly. His pirate hat shaking at his laughter.

"Sir, they are part of Pans crew for they are wearing his training gear and their weapons came bearing  his symbol. "One of the pirates said. "Well isn't that interesting? Never thought someone as high as you would join him. Huh Sarien? "He said laughing.

Sarien shook her head. "So tell me? Where is Pan's base and your all free to go. "Black Beard. Mernique lifted her head. "Never. "She said cold. He narrowed his eyes at her. Lifting her head. "You must be Pan's pupil.  Why don't you lead us to him Missy? "He taunted her. She narrowed her eyes at him.

"No? Your loyalty is strong... but not strong enough... "Black Beard snickered. He motion to one of his boys. "Let's see if we can torture it out of them. "He laughed and they dragged them away.

She struggled against them. They kept on laughing. They started to drown her in that green cold water. She felt drained and powerless. She figured out the water was made out of Ivory.

Then they tortured her by shocking her, cutting her, smacking her. When they were done and threw her in a cage. She crumpled against the cage. She was gasping for air, still coughing the green water out.

Soon enough they dragged her out of the cage on deck again. They look ten times worse. "Now any loose tongues? "He asked his eyes scanning their faces. None of them cried or screamed. They all kept their mouth shut.

"Respect. Your loyalty is strong. Your definitely Pan's crew. How can we loosen their tongues? "He turned to his crew. "Well why don't we turn them into salves? Then show them off to Pan? Let's show them their leader does not care for them... "One of them suggested.

"Brilliant! Let's go! "He said clapping his hands delighted. Soon they were all dragged to their feet. They took them down below. "Now you need to dress like slaves to play the part. "He said smiling deviously.

They were shoved clothes in their hands and they left, slamming the door that the walls rattled. Charlotte pulled her face holding her dark blue dress up. "No way I'm putting this on! It's so... revealing! "Charlotte said shivering. "No it's not! It could have been worse. "Mernique said shrugging.

When they put the clothes on Mernique did feel a little exposed. All their skirts were short it fell on their knees. No shoes...  barefoot. They wore short sleeves shirts that lifted up a bit.

They weren't the same colour. Sarien's outfit was pink and Charlotte's scarlet red. Hers was a yellow sapphire colour. At least it was her favorite colour. They didn't look that bad. Their was nothing to tie their hair up so their hang loose going till their waist.

There was even jewelry placed down for them to dress them up like dolls. Each had to wear a foot bracelet, a bracelet on their wrist and a head bracelet almost like a crown. She gulped and took the one that stone matched her dress.

The others did the same. "What are we going to do?  " Charlotte asked pulling on  her clothes. "We need to find the crystals and use them against our enemies. "Sarien stated. Stones. "Sarien! The charm! The one Felix gave you... "Mernique started feeling hopeful. She shook her head "He found it and took it. You don't think I didn't try that first. "Sarien said sadly. "Wait... Black Beard wants to meet up with Pan. Which means he is taking us back to Neverland! "Charlotte pointed out.

"We'll warn the boys and trap the pirates! "Mernique said. Sarien looked doubtful. "Well what choice do we have?  "Sarien said just as the guards burst through the doors. "Come on! "He said tugging on their arms. They were pulled back on the deck.

"Ah, ladies you look lovely! Now just to add something to spice it up. "He said delighted clapping his hands, motionning  his men . His men walked forward and clamped something heavy on their necks. "Just to say what would happen if you try something. "He said smiling deviously, waving a remote in the air. Mernique got a cold feeling creeping up her spine.

He pressed the big red button and a wave of pain ran through her veins. They screamed as the electricity zapped them. They al fell to their knees. "Look I'm a gentle man so I give you one last chance to tell me his secrets and you are free. "He said. They all remained silent.

"Wel then let's see if we could torture it out of them... Again. "He said smiling deviously and then they were pulled away back below deck. She hoped they would still be alive by the time they reach Neverland...