Dragco's

Mernique was staring at an angry Pan stomping towards them. This probably looked bad. Blade and Charlotte dragging Felix and Mernique covered in blood. Blade waited patiently for him. Where was Wesaid  When Pan reached them he grabbed Blade by the collar. "Where have you been? "He snalred angrily a fierce fire in his eyes. He saw his friend injured... he is just taking it out on him.

"Wow... Pan calm down he... "Charlotte said trying to step between him and Blade. "It's okay Charlotte. Felix and I spotted something in the woods. We went to investigate and then suddenly we were ambushed. "Blade said calm. "Ambushed? By what? "He asked his grip getting tighter. "It's hard to explain but it was dark clouds almost... I don't know. "Blade said shaking his head.

Pan's eyes went wide. "Shadows. " He whispered. "What happend then? "He asked quickly trying to cover his whisper. "Soon they dissapeared along with Felix and we searched for him. I saw Mernique soon enough then she dissapeared as well. Then Charlotte came telling me Mernique ran with lighting speed this way. "Blade said watching Pan's expression. There was none. Nothing. "Well afterwards Mernique teleported with Felix. Saying she found him. His wound was strange thought. There was a cut but thanks to Mernique the bleeding at least stopped but the way the wound was formed. "He shook his head.

Mernique couldn't help but stare at her hands now. They were covered with Felix's blood. So much blood. "Mernique also said something prevented her from healing him further.... How did you find him? "Blade said suddenly and turned his head towards me. Pan was still gripping Blade by the collar but he turned his head to look at her. "I... I sensed him." She said in a shaky voice.

"Sensed? We couldn't track or pick up a scent. Charlotte said you dissapeared also in thin air which means you were, were Felix was. What was the place? "Blade asked and tugged on Pan to release him. "I... I remember feeling cold, and everything became darker. As if... "Mernique shivered at that thought. "As if... "Blade said his eyes pleading her to tell more. "As if the place was darkness itself. I never sensed a place like this on Neverland or even knew it existed. I think it's a barrier cutting us off for Felix said some of you were a few feet away and you couldn't hear him or see him. You just walked past him. "Mernique said but she kept staring at her hands.

She couldn't believe she couldn't heal him completely. She has never felt more helpless. To have such a wonderful gift. "That's strange. Did you see anything else? "He asked and Pan finally released him. "Mernique? "He said again trying to catch her attention. How could she let this happen. She should have checked. She was the one who was suppose to be injured not Felix. "Mernique. "Blade's voice softened a bit and he placed a gentle hand on her shoulder.

Mernique didn't dare to look up at him and show him how wrecked she is. How close she felt to falling apart. Everything was just a mess." You couldn't help him more then you did. If you haven't found him he would have died. "Blade said squeezing her shoulder lightly. She said nothing. She felt Pan snap out of his gaze for he was staring at her now.

"This is my fault. "She said her voice shaky. Blade shook his head. "No, it's not. You couldn't have seen any of this. "Blade said gently. "I sensed he was in danger... I should have reacted I should have... "Mernique said feeling her eyes shift back to the forest. "Mernique." Charlotte began but stopped when she felt a warm hand glide over her fingers.

She tried pulling back her hand but his grip was too tight. She looked up to see Pan was looking right at her. "Something happend to you Mernique back at camp. You weren't capable of helping. You did everything you could. "He said his eyes full of hope. They were a saying it's okay you can tell me. He knew something wasn't right with her. He wanted her to tell him. She couldn't... Not yet. Then he pulled his hand back. "And if its  anyone's fault its mine." He said then he strode the way they dragged him. Mernique felt exhausted, drained and dirty.