Home

Mernique was jerked awake by her back slamming against something cold. She really did hate this cage she though while rubbing her sore back. She looked over and saw Charlotte and Sarien's sleep was also disturbed. "I keep on hearing them shuffling on deck. "Charlotte said peering at the roof.

Mernique watched through the window. She saw waters and a little bit of sand. They were here. At dawn just like Sarien said they would. Neverland how my heart ached for it. Suddenly the door swung open. It slammed against the wall with such a bang that the whole roof, vibrated softly. "We are here ladies. It's time to show our prizes. "He laughed.

They yanked them out the cages and dragged them upstairs. They soon splitter again. Soon they took her past the upper deck to a strange room. When she saw the water she already knew what was going to happen. After a few minutes they dragged her to the upper deck. "Ladies. "Black greeted them with a devious smile.

Sarien and Charlotte was also dragged up deck. Charlotte was cut with silver again so she can't use her werewolf powers agaisnt him. Sarien was also dripping wet. "Sorry Ladies but just in case the collars don't work anymore or isn't strong enough to hold your powers you won't turn agaisnt me. "He laughed.

"We are at Neverland and you better behave and in any sign of attempt to fail my plans or contact your friends. Well... "He waved his remote in our faces than a shearing pain went up their body. They screamed and fell to the ground.

This was her chance. She jumped up and charged at him. Grabbing his chest. Just enough time to reach the charm before she was blasted with so much energy she went flying. Mernique landed with a thud on her back. She groaned sitting up again. "That is what happens when you rebel against me. Learn from her mistake my friends. Decieve me again and I might not be so merciful the next time. "He laughed.

"Now let's go greet your friends! "He called and snapped his fingers. 'What were you thinking? "Sarien hissed at her clearly worried. Mernique grabbed her hand and palced the charm in her hand. "Contact him tonight. Be quick before Black would notice it's gone. "She smiled weakly at her. Sarien gave her a grin and so did Charlotte.

She felt Neverland familiar presences and strength flow through her. She breathed it in and as they walked off the ship her feet touched the sand. The soft sand tickled her feet. She saw Sarien and Charlotte looked also a little relieved to be back on the island. They were shoved forward.

She felt soon the grass at her feet. They were entering the forest. It felt like a five hour walk. Her feet was throbbing. They all didn't sleep so well the night's in the cells and they cleaned and got totured half of the time. Black also brought six other slaves from below deck. He clearly wanted to confuse Pan in which one was them.

It was nearly night fall and she could see the smoke of fire telling them they were close. Suddenly lost boys sprang from everywhere. Black grinned almost like he excepted it. "Hello Boys. Here to escort me to Pan? "He asked amused. The boys lookef like they wanted to tear them apart. Their eyes scanned at how many people there were.

They pointed their weapons to them and made a circle around them to make sure they don't escape. They walked the last end and they were there. Back at camp. What a pure of joy it send through her. Then her heart skipped a beat. There in the middel stood boy with golden hair and green emeralds eyes. The one that has stolen her heart. Both to his side where Felix and Balde.

She saw them all glaring. Pan smiled deviously. "Well, well Black. I see your back here. "Pan spoke with a coldness in his voice. Black and Pan are enemies. Even a stranger could tell you that information. How they both had a spark of hatred behind their eyes.

Pan nodded for the boys to let them make hole for Black to pass through. His crew wasn't allowed except for this girl Manda and this weird looking pirate who is probably the first mate. As if knowing he grabbed her arm and pulled her with him. She yelled surprised but didn't have time to struggle. He yanked her to a stop next to him. Pan looked curiosly at her then the rest of the slaves.