The Traitor

Black Beard followed the note to the hidden location. A place long forgotten. The ground was smooth under his feet. It's been to long since he set his foot on land.

He has been traveling onto the see's for months. Avoiding this one island as much as he can. Until he got a message from someone. Telling him to capture the three girls and their friends.

To turn them into slaves if they didn't corporate... Torture. After that it told him to meet him here... He stood at the mouth of a cave.

You know what is strange? That Pan isn't waiting Black out then attacking him. He was on Neverland... And Pan didn't know... Manda would be keeping him busy. Just enough not to be suspicious. Black gulped.

He wasn't afraid of Pan but he didn't have the fire power to take on a boy that controls the Island. The wind was picking up speed, hitting him from behind him. Black pulled his jacket closer to his body.

Was it just Black or was the island colder. The mist hanging thick in the night sky making it hard to see your surroundings. Black raised his lamp.

The fire casting in the hollow mouth of the cave. Casting it's ghostly light on the walls. The wind howling at the entrance almost like it was taunting him.

He took a deep breathe then followed down the narrow passage. Leaning his free hand out the cave rubbing his hand on the wet smooth walls. He didn't need feel unbalanced but unsure. Unsure what he would find.

The deeper down he went the more thinner the air became to breathe. What felt like forever walking in a darker thinner passage Black did get a little claustrophobic and he swore his body wouldn't  even fit thorough if he kept on squeezing through this passage.

Finally Black saw the burning torches from the cave casting it's ghostly  shadows. Black looked around. "Hello? "Black called out hearing his voice bounce of the walls.

"Welcome Black Beard. So glad you could make it." The voice sneered. It sounded like an ancient and powerful person. He saw a shadow move. He spun his head. "Why did you sent for me? Who are you? "Black demanded his temper not holding.

He doesn't like to play games. "I was once like you... But now I want revenge. "The voice laughed wickedly. He saw the hooded figure of a man step out of the shadows.

"Oh... it's you. Never thought I see that day. I thought all of Pan's servant's are loyal to him. "Black said surprised. The figure snarled. "He lost my loyalty when he let that Frank... Rose place a curse on me! "

Black nodded feeling sympathy. He was also once great allies with Pan. But that traitor stabbed him in the back and left him for dead. Which is exactly what he would have done if Pan didn't steel his plan first.

"This Island is powerful and I can control it. All I need to do is, is escape this... form. "The figure said looking at himself. "How would you do that? "Black asked the least interested. He just wants his cut that's all.

"By getting the heart of a true believer!  You see. Pan would never die of time. I was only sneaking Ivory Powder in his time and the thing falls down. I am just using Pan to get my heart. "He said crushing his hand.

Black nodded interested that he knew something Pan doesn't. "Well did you find the heart of a true believer? "Black asked getting bored again. "Oh, even better than that! "He laughed wickedly and rubbed his hands together like he has just won the prize.

"I heard this isn't the first time you went Hunting for a true believer. "Black said shrugging, tapping his foot impatiently. "Well  that is Pan's fault! "The figure said pointing at him.

Black couldn't help bursting from the laughter. Perfect Pan screwed up! "Was it that... Wendy girl? "Black asked curios.

"Yes and all he had to do was steal her heart. But No... He fell inlove. I told the Wendy girl that Pan dispises her and told to leave. Wendy felt hurt and said that explain his actions and left Neverland... "The figure said laughing sarcastic.

His laughter echoed through the cave making it a deafening noise. Black shivered. "Then everything went back to normal. Pan became cold and I would have tricked him myself to giving my powers back but... Then I sensed another true believer. Much stronger and powerful. "

The figure walked towards the exit of the cave. Black tried to keep up not wanting to be left behind. Soon the shivering cold wind was blowing once again through Black's coat. " You see this one did one thing the other open couldn't. Made him... different. "He said looking at the beautiful island.

He saw the small hint of smoke rising from the forest. "What does it have to do with the girls I captured? "He asked looking sideways at the figure.

"She is the one. The brunette hair with that innocent look. To make the apple sweeter is... she is a descended from Frank... I thought Pan could do it this time... I was wrong. "He said hissing under his breathe.

"So what do we do with them? "Black asked. "Pan thinks she left...  the island gets colder, everything goes back to normal.... "The figure sais staring at the small Island.

"Why would Pan ever give you control over Neverland... "Black said laughing. The figure growled  "He wouldn't... That's why I have to get rid of him. By handing me the heart of a true believer I will revert to my old form and be all powerful once again! "The figure yelled raising his fist.

"What do I get out of this? "Black asked raising his brow. "My friend... revenge and you can rule one of the kingdoms as King. For once I take over Neverland I will spread my darkness to all seven kingdoms. "He sneered.

Black smiled. Revenge on what Pan did. An Island for himself. King. Black liked those words. He smiled wickedly. "What is your next step then? " The figure laughed coldly.

"Now listen carefully... "