Hidden Attack

Wendy was starting to feel dizzy how many questions the Healer had asked. What even stranger was is Pan was silent. Usually the Healer or Felix would stand behind Pan watching silently while Pan demanded answers. Pan was just silently watching them, studying them.

Mernique was silent. The moment she Pan spoke to her she became silent and very still. Wendy's eyes flickered to Pan. He was still his old brooding self. He was frowning deeply at the ground while his arms were crossed. His green emerald eyes seemed darker and his golden blonde hair was shinning in the moonlight. Wendy suddenly realized with a terrible ache that Pan was still very attractive.

It's strange to think he never aged but it's almost like his soul does. He looked a little more wiser and stronger then when she last saw him. After Wendy left Neverland she had something of Neverland that traveled with her. She stopped ageing. She stayed the same. Which is even stranger is it affected her whole family.

No one is ageing. Wendy had to change her name a lot over the past few years lay low so they didn't figure out she was immortal. She saw he suddenly looked up. His eyes were searching for something in the room. She soon saw it landed on Mernique. His eyes remained there for a while.

That's strange. Pan doesn't like keeping eye contact for too long. He only always seemed to stare at Wendy but now... what are they to each other? She sense somehow their close but she couldn't put her finger on it. She was a Rose. The Roses have comed a long way with Pan. First he had his best friend Frank Rose who helped him to built the Lost Boys.

He was Pan's second best friend next to Felix. Then later on his son William Rose came into the picture. He had two but were not going there. Pan made a new best friend. He and Will got a long very well, better then he did with Frank. She knew Will for just a while do to his time with the Lost Boys.

She heard rumors that he fell in love with a girl from the human world. She remebered how sad and devastated Pan was when he left Neverland to go live in the Courts with his new girlfriend. Will was the only one other then Felix he trusted most in the world. Mernique is a Rose. It's in her DNA. When she first met Mernique she thought how kind she was  just like her father.

"Wendy? "A voice cut through her thoughts. "Yes? "She asked turning her attention back to the Healer. He raised his brows. "Sorry I my mind wandered. What did you ask? "She apologized feeling a little sheepish for ignoring him. He has been the kindest to her. Well expect for Mernique. "Did you notice anything strange on Blacks ship? "He asked.

She thought a moment. She remebered the cloaked figure. "Yes. He... He had a lot of meetings with this person. "She said trying to think of any details. "Do you know what he looks like? "He asked and she saw Pan suddenly snap his attention to them. "No, he was cloaked but he had an ancient dark voice. I think he burst into Blacks chambers. He proposed something to him. He said he wanted revenge on Pan and wanted to get rid of the Rose. "Wendy shivered as she remebered his cold voice.

That man had no feeling. Only hatred. Pan nodded thoughtfully and then motioned for the Healer to come outside. He nodded and they both reached for the door. The Healer was first out and Pan suddenly stopped at the door. He turned around as if excepting someone to follow. He was looking at Mernique. She didn't budge.

She saw a flicker of worry cast over his eyes before he shut the door behind him. Worry? Pan never worried about anyone but himself. Wendy felt so exhausted.  She wondered how late it was. She couldn't read the stars and tell the time like Pan could. She felt a stabbing pain for her brothers. She missed them.

They must be terrified, scared and alone. She hope they were unharmed and safe. She looked at Mernique. " Mernique? "She whispered. Mernique didn't respond to her. Maybe she wasn't in a talking mood. Wendy looked at the door hearing faint voices. Mostly Pan's. Suddenly it went pitch dark. Wendy gasped. Who turned off the lights? Mernique was still leaning against the wall.