All Wounds Heal

Pan was in seconds by the medic bay and he kicked the door open. Felix and Gabriel was already there. Gabriel's head shot up and Felix was on his feet. They both gaped at him. "Pan? "Felix asked unsure already reaching for his blade. "It's me. Mernique was stabbed you need to help her. "His voice echoed deeper.

He walked to the nearest bed and gently layed her on it. Gabriel came closer and immediately inspected the wound. He had to ball his hands not to throttle him. Later... he would later, Mernique is more important now. "Mernique? Mernique, can you hear me? "He asked panicked shaking her lightly. "She lost consciousness a few minutes ago. "Pan snarled and saw Felix standing next to him. "This wound... I think there is still a piece of the sword in her, that's why she is bleeding so much. I need to remove it. "He said shrugging his jacket of and placing it over the wound. He immediately ran to find supplies.

"I don't understand she looked... fine. "Felix said staring at her. "She glamoured herself. She didn't think she could be... "Pan didn't want to say it. He couldn't. "Pan how did you shift? I thought you lost the ability to... "Felix began but he interrupted him. "Seeing Mernique like this... I think it awoke something in me. Something hidden so long ago. "He kept his eyes on Mernique. Gabriel came back and looked up at Pan.

"You need to leave. "Gabriel said and leaned over her to inspect the wound better. "Like hell I am. "Pan snarled at him. Gabriel looked at Felix knowing he was the reasonable one. "Take him outside please. I can't work with him here. "Pan was struggling not to throttle him and Felix saw the fire flickering in his eyes. He knew Pan can burn him with just one look. "You need me. She will die from all this blood loss. "Pan growled his power flaring dangerously close to Gabriel.

"It won't matter. She can't heal. I need to remove it first then you can heal her. "He washed his hands. "I am the only thing keeping her alive! "He lunged at him and Felix held him back. "I know. Please... Pan. "Was all he answered. Felix pulled Pan outside. The cold air cooling some of his rising temper. "You know it it was Sarien lying there you wouldn't be so  thrill to leave either. " Pan growled at him. "I know... but I also know that you would have dragged my butt out of there if more for her sake than my own. "He replied and Pan whished he could throw a brick at his friends face but he also knew he was right which is why some part of him wanted to throw a brick at him. He sighed and saw his own friends worry mirror in his eyes.

"How is Sarien? "He asked and saw Felix flinch . He knew Felix long enough to know that was never a good sign. "She... She is completely drained. She doesn't even have enough strength to sense her body being in danger. The healer said he doesn't know what spell that could have done this much damage but to wait and let her powers return so she can heal herself. "Felix explained looking more worried by each word. "Sounds risky. Many things can go wrong if we wait too long. "He answered his friend truthfully.

"I know. "At those words Felix's shoulders  sagged.  He wished he could help his friend, help Mernique. At those thoughts the door opened and the healer appeared from them. His clothes was bathed in blood... Her blood. He nearly wanted to vomit where he stood. " I finally managed to get the piece out and close the wound but Mernique's healing needs to kick in if she is suspected to make a full recovery. "The Healer said and Pan could have sworn he flinched when he saw Pan assessing the blood on his clothes.

Pan nodded then pushed past him before he could say anything. He couldn't stand being another minute out there and this time he will put up a fight whoever wants to dragg him out again. If it must he will take down both Gabriel and Felix but he won't leave. They might then see what the full strength of Pan is.  As he entered the room, warmth curled on his skin from the cold winds outside. The light was very dim but he could see someone lying in the far corner. He knew even in the dim lighting it was her and walked to her. The closer he got the more panicked he became.