Arrival

Mernique couldn't escape his tighten grip  as he dug the sword in deeper. "Did you contact Pan? "He snarled at her. He couldn't know that Pan knew of his attack then there is no point to all of this. He would kill him on the spot or any of her friends.

"No. I contacted my other sources for help. "She said staring at him hoping her face is concealing the lie well enough. Black Beard narrowed his eyes at her. "And did they receive your message. "He said. "No. You pulled me out just as I made contact. "She said trying to make her voice sound defeated.

Black Beard laughed. "Looks like you have a lot to learn still Missy. "He laughed throwing her to the ground. "Well it's time. Let's make them scrub the deck. "He said laughing turning around to face his crew and then pulled her to her feet and handed her a broom.

For hours she sweeped, mopped and scrubbed. Her hands was burning from all the work. Suddenly she bumped into someone. She nearly excepted to be a pirate and she was ready to held her defense. Then the person turned around and she dropped the broom. "Charlotte! "She hugged her friend happy to see that she is ok.

"Mernique! I was so scared when they dragged you away like that. Did you reach Pan? "She asked curious. Mernique looked around trying to see if anyone was around. "Yes. "She whisperd. She sighed relieved. "At least Neverland would be safe. "Charlotte said shrugging. Suddenly Pirates appeared behind them.

They glared at them. "What are you two standing around for? Get back to work! "He screamed at them and pulled at her arm. He threw her in the Captains room and the other one dragged Charlotte to another room. "It needs cleaning. Get to it! We are nearly at Neverlands shore. "He laughed and she heard his heavy footsteps dissapeared outside.

She looked at the cabin. Yikes, it was indeed a mess! Where does she even start? Suddenly she heard voices from below. She bent down and tried to feel the trap door. Her hand reached something cold and heavy and she plucked at it. It revealed two men standing in the shadows.

One was definitely Black Beard for she could smell his pirate stench from here. The other she couldn't see for he was cloaked. "We are near Neverlands shore. Soon our plan would be in place.  "Black Beard laughed. Plan? No wonder Black Beard knew where they were. Someone gave them up. But the only person that knew where they was, was Felix. No he wouldn't betray them or Pan.

His loyalty to Pan is too strong. Which means someone overheard their plan. "Pan would pay for what he did to me! "The figure grolwed." Aye, he would pay. He would be sorry he betrayed two of his most trusted allies. "He said laughing. Someone wants to destroy Pan. There is a traitor among us! She needs to get this message to Pan before it's too late.

Suddenly as if sensing her the dark figured started to look up. She quietly shut the door and looked for a place to hide. She jumped up the roof, holding herself up. The door popped open and they both crawled out. Black Beard looked bored. "See? Nothing is here. Your just paranoid matie. "He said shrugging looking around his cabin seeing everything was just as he left it.

The figure spunned around. "Paranoid? "He asked his voice filled with rage. He grabbed him by the neck and strangled him. "I sensed someone here. And when I said I sense someone I sensed someone. If my plan fails because your crew has a spy or any one of those girls warn Pan I'm onto him. I would kill you personally rather then leaving it for Pan to do. "He threw him agaisnt the desk.

He spun on his heels and slammed the door shut. Black mumbled something then stormed out of his cabin. When the door shut a finale time with such a bang she nearly lost her grip and fell. She jumped back down. She whished she could see the traitor. It would make finding him easier.

As she cleaned his cabin she was soon dragged away back to her cage to wait futher orders. She pulled her legs up to her knees. She hasn't seen Sarien or Charlotte for the rest of the day. Soon they brought in Charlotte then Sarien. "If I have to mop that deck one more time. "Charlotte growled but it turned to a sigh. "Now that were all together. I found something. "Sarien's voice cut through the air.