Fear can turn into a reality

They weren't attacked again when they walked back but everyone was on high alert. Pan's eyes kept darting around them as if he suspected something to jump out any minute.

Rickey was awake now. He walked beside Felix and Blade who was carrying an unhappy Rick.

Pan was twirling the silver Arrow in his hands. Flexing it through his hands as if it was a toy he is playing with. Mernique got curious and reached her hand out to touch the silver arrow. She felt a light zap on her palm. She flinched scowling at her finger. That really hurt!

"Mernique!!!!!! " A bloodcurling scream erupted in her ears. She cried out and stumbled away from it. "Mernique!!!! Help me!!! " the voice echoed. Sarien?! No its not possible... She can't... Can she? She felt like someone who has gotten drunk the previous night and was waking up the next morning.

She could only hear muffled echoes. Something was griping her shoulder." What is it? What is wrong? " A familiar voice echoed. She felt dizzy just thinking about it. It felt like the tree's were folding in on itself and also made strange shapes. Her head was spinning a lot. A cold feeling was running through her skin that made her shiver. She has to accept what happened... she can't change it.

"Mernique!!!! " The scream came again. "Mernique!!!? " It screamed again but this time it mixed with someone else's voice. She felt someone shaking her lightly. She blinked twice before the voice was completely gone.

Everything was back to normal and she saw six eyes staring at her. Rickey looked sad, Blade and Felix was staring at her. Pan's hand was on her shoulder. Gripping it hard. She felt like she was waking up from a bad dream.

"What is wrong? Did you see something? "Pan asked his voice suddenly dangerously low. "I... I thought I heard something... It must have been my imagination... "She muttered half to herself. What was that? Was she so tired she imagined her own sister is alive? She would never forget that night even though she spent years trying to forget.

She shivered not of the cold but at thinking back to that day. She slowly turned and walked straight on. Pan stared at her for a while before he stepped into pace with her.

They were silent most of the way before she jerked when she heard a faint murmur through the trees. "What's wrong? You clearly are jumpy today. "He asked staring at her. She tried changing the subjects. " I'm strange today? You nearly bit my head of for saving your life! Next time I will just leave you at your own mercy! "She said angrily but also exhausted. She didn't mean to go off at him she is just really tired and confused. Old wounds opened up.

She half expected him to shout at her defending himself. Making it so unbearable for the others that Felix would try to separate us. His eyes softened and he nodded his head. " I do admit that was a bit.... "He cutted of.

Over the top? Extreme? She just patiently waited for him to answer. "I'm not use to people saving me. Never mind a girl... No offense. " He said quickly.

She smiled " I think there was a somewhere, if you can read between the lines... An apology. "She lightly elbowed him. He smiled at her attempt. The camp was in sight. After all that excitement she could really sleep for two days.

She expected that the older lost boys would be laughing and telling the younger boys their hunting stories. She didn't expect that everyone would be so quite and pale. The younger boys were just staring at the Older hunters.

Blade walked towards the younglings and they relaxed a little more. It was nearly dawn. She felt like a zombie just dragging her feet. Everyone could barley keep their eyes open. Pan announced the feast tonight. Before she could go someone tapped her on the shoulder.

She turned around to see Pan standing there holding something out to her. Her dagger! She went to grab it when he flicked his hand to get it out of her reach.

She looked confused at him. "Where did you find this? "Pan asked warily. She didn't like where this was going for what is Pan afraid of?

"I found it somewhere in a cave. "She answered truthfully. Pan nodded his head. "Was it on the other side of the island? Near the ocean? "Pan asked quickly.

"Yes in an old shack... Why is this so important to you? "She asked worried. He shook his head "It can't be possible it was surrounded by magic wards and invisible. How did you get in? " He asked very interested in this topic. "I fell in. "She stated shrugging her shoulders.

He was staring at something in the distant. "Did someo..... "He was about to say when one of the boys cut him off. He spun around. The exhaustion was getting to her. She turned on her heels and went back to the hut. She opened the door and she saw everything was like it was before. She barley had time to walk to the bed until she felt the exhaustion hitting her like a tidal wave.