Lost Love

Sarien has never felt so much joy in her life. The way Felix held her and afterwards led her away to end the night with a fierce kiss. She didn't expect that but couldn't stop smiling. It felt like fireworks suddenly lit up inside her. She blushed. She didn't know Felix had always a special place in her heart. He always had she suddenly realized.

The conversations that built slowly, the secret glances, he would sometimes train her, the walks. She thought his loyalty to Pan made him close to things like that. How couldn't she see the way he warmed up to her? The way his eyes lit up as hers did. Maybe she knew from the beginning he had her heart. But she was scared she didn't have his.

She finally changed out of those servant gowns. She wore her clothes once again. She couldn't help hugging herself. She didn't feel so exposed and cold. She felt warm and comfortable. She was sitting on beds egde watching the waves spilling on the beach. Tonight's a full moon so you could almost see the sparkling see and all the mysterious it held.

Soon a soft knock made her head turned. "Come in! "She called to tired to check who it is. The door slowly opened and Felix stepped in her room. She rememebered how wary he looked the first time she let him in but he swallowed it and came in because he knew she needed someone. She smiled at him. The way his eyes were glistening she could tell he is thinking of the same thing.

They actually did come far since they were kids. If you telled her now she would have fallen for Felix she might have burst out laughing. Or that Felix's shares the same feelings. "I see you couldn't wait to get back into your old clothes. "He laughed gesturing to my outfit change. "You have no idea. I missed it so much but that wasn't all that I missed. "She felt her cheeks grow warmer.

He smiled at me. "I missed you too. "He said while walking towards her and sat next to her. "So did you find your crystal? "He asked but he  actually asked if I found my sister. "I... I don't know. Black took them before I could see. I'm terrified...  that crystal could destroy us or the hole island. "She sighed leaning on his shoulder. "We won't let that happen. We'll get your crystal back and lock up Black. "He said gently placing his arm around her.

"Thank you for everything you have done for me. And I'm also sorry if you had to choose between helping me and your loyalty to Pan. "She said couldn't help feeling the guilt that suddenly bloomed in her chest. Felix has risked everything to help her. He rarely risks his position with Pan but he did with her. He squeezed her tighter "No. You did nothing of the sort. Pan just like being in control. He hates it if things go wrong. Besides I heard that Mernique wanted to look for her sister too. "Felix said placing his head on hers.

She has seen Felix in battle before and knows what he is capable of but he is so gentle with her. It warmed her heart actually. "I didn't even know Mernique had a sister. "She said wondering. "Yeah, Pan told me hunters were after them and in the process she got mauled by a wolf. Pan said Mernique told him she sat one of the guy's on fire then soon fell onconscious and saw and when she woke up her sister was gone. Only blood left in her wake. "He said dead calm.

Sarien could hear the blood in her ears ringing. Her blood went ice cold and she kept reapting those words in her head. "Mernique's surname won't happen to be... Rose would it? "Sarien asked but the words came out as a whisper. Her mouth went dry as well. Felix looked at her raising his brow curiously. "Yes, why? " He asked but she couldn't answer.

She felt as if she was falling. That's why Mernique's crystal pulsed with heat. She was nearby. That's why Mernique looked awfully familiar to her. The things with Pan and the kidnapping kept them both busy. She felt someone shaking her but everything off that night came like such a train smash she couldn't even breathe properly. "Sarien! "The words were far away like she was underwater.