Dreams

She was panting. Do we have to go on? She looked at her sister. She has never seen Sarien so panicked before. Her eyes kept darting everywhere. Soon enough she grabbed my arm and dragged me to go faster. " Sister what is it? " She whisperd. Sarien didn't look at her. She only walked faster. Where is her sister going? Why does it feel like she was here before? She carefully looked around her. Only trees in sight. "They found you... I don't know how... "Her sister rambled.

She was getting scared. Why was Sarien so afraid? What are we running from? Mernique legs were cramping trying to keep in pace with her. "Sarien! Please tell me what's wrong? "Mernique begged her sister.

Her sister ignored her flat. Mernique stomped her foot down and planted herself in the ground. Sarien spun around and pulled harder on her. Mernique was being slowly dragged again until she used her free hand to wrap around a tree bringing them to a halt.

Sarien spun around panicked and annoyed. "What are you doing?! We don't have time for this! " She tried reaching for her again. "No! Not until you tell me what is going on! Why are we running?! " Mernique asked panicked.

"They're after us. We must move quickly. " Sarien pried my hands from the tree and dragged me with her again.

I dared to look behind me to see what we were running from. Shadows darted through the trees with green eyes and pale white skin. An invisible force pushed her out of the way and she stumbled into the ground. She saw golden eyes. No! Not again.... "Sarien!!!! "She screamed already knowing what will happen. The tears were streaming down her face as she saw the wolf tackle her sister to the ground pinning her.

A sudden heat emerged from within her. Flames danced across her vision. Fire was rising from her skin but not burning her. The flame was rising to the sky. Bathing the sky in red. Her feet lifted and she was soaring to the sky.

The power flowing through her was amazing! It was powerful, strong, dangerous, graceful and destructive. With a scream the energy burst from her and shadows fell on her....

With a scream she fell on the hard ground, panting. She gasped for air. Then at the stinging pain in her side. She looked around at the dark room.

Then she remembered. She silently stood up. Mernique looked out the window. It was dark and the stars was shinning. She must have been asleep the whole day. She rubbed her head.

Why would she dream that? Why dream of her sister? She only ever dreamed of her sister like 9 years ago when it happened. Her sister was mauled to death by a wolf. She dreamt every night of her sister and had to go to therapy for 2 years.

It was like her sister was trying to tell her something. No... warning her from something. The dream was definitely telling her that someone or something was after her.

She had never had a dream like this before. She needs to speak with Pan about the training as quick as possible.

She quickly washed herself and changed into a blue navy jeans and a red T-shirt. Mernique walked out and felt the cold wind on her bare arms. She breathed it in before climbing slowly down the ladder.

Her sneakers were making a weird crunching sound on the leaves. She let her mind dwell on the dream. Trying to analyze any threat or specific location.

The she walked to the camp. They always get together to eat around a bonfire or to celebrate something. In this case they are celebrating the hunt.

She heard chanting and laughing. When she reached the camp she saw that all the younglings was sitting in a circle listening to the stories each hunter tells.