The Curse

Mernique somehow knew the dream was weird not like the ones she always had. It started the same with her dreaming of the mirror and the two parts that contained her sister where she is either staring at her or lying unmoving on the ground.

Then Black came taunting her. Soon he said things she didn't understand. He talked about Pan's curse. That she would be the reason for his death. Then Black dissapeared and Pan entered her dream. He was worried for someone who told her it was just a dream. In the dream she remebered him holding her, telling her not to worry. She could sense his heartbeat beating rapidly and he did shake a little. Well a dream is a dream right? Pan can't actually go in her dreams.

Was the dream telling her something. Was Pan hiding something?  Go to Skull Rock to find out if you don't believe me. Mernique soon realized she wasn't sleeping but floating in the darkness. It was sunrise. She looked at Pan who was sleeping on his back next to her. He looked so young, peaceful. She careful climbed out so she wouldn't wake him.

She changed into her training gear. Just in case something happens and things might get ugly and dirty. Mernique bent down and brushed his forehead with a gentle kiss. When she walked towards the door she looked back at him. She could have sworn he was smiling but it soon faded. Mernique ducked her head to get out and slid down the ladder. She walked to the Heart of the camp.

It was early so a lot of people weren't up yet. She soon saw Charlotte sitting with some of the boys. She was laughing. Blade was beside her watching her. He soon saw Mernique coming and gave her a smile. A friendly greeting. She waved and walked behind Charlotte.

"I really don't understand why... Hey! "She yelled as she grabbed her from behind an attempt to sacre her. She sighed. "Your lucky enough I didn't elbow you. "She said wrinkling her nose. Mernique only laughed. They both  stood up and gave each other a proper hug. "Want to go for a walk? "Charlotte asked gesturing to the beach.

"Sure. "She said hoping Charlotte would have asked her that. They both walked away only hearing the boys laughing hard in the distant. "So what were you and Pan up to when you dissapeared? "She asked curiosly. She almost laughed at how nosy her friend is. "He was... glad to see me. "She said flushing. "How glad? "Charlotte asked then laughed at her own question. "Kiss glad. "Mernique said feeling shy.

"What? That's amazing. "Charlotte said laughing. "I didn't like the fact that he was so mean to me in the beginning but he makes you happy. I'm glad or I'll break his neck. "Mernique stared at her friend. She and Charlotte had been through a lot. Since they were two. It's crazy how things turned out like this. Mernique being a Dragon Warrior and Charlotte maybe a werewolf.

"What do you mean makes me happy?  "She said looking away from her friend before she starts to blush again. "Oh come on! The way you look at each other, bond with each other and the way your eyes sparkle right now with a bright glow. Not even Bryan could have done that. I think somehow you to were made for each other for you two go so well together. "She said honestly and laughed at Mernique's expression.

"I never thought Pan would like me after Wendy... "Mernique said in a low whisper. "I think he felt this way from the beginning but denied his feelings. He didn't think it was capeable to love again but you taught him it's okay to be himself. To worry, to care. You changed him Mernique. And for the better. You changed all their lives. "Charlotte said. Mernique didn't know Charlotte could observe so much.

"Hey what's that weird Rock that looks like a skull. "Charlotte pointed out to the far side of the beach. "Oh, that's Skull Rock. "Mernique answered but then stared at it. Skull Rock. All your answers lie there.  "Charlotte I had a weird dream about my sister last night. "Mernique said. "Oh yeah? What's it about? "She asked carefully knowing how sensitive the topic is.