Darlings return

Mernique stared at the girl who was crouched in the corner. The shadows words hammered in her head. alright maybe someone else holds his heart.
Oh? What do you think would happen if Wendy returns? He'll cast you out. His heart would return to his one true lover. His eyes on her only, his mind and his heart... all for her.  He won't even remember the name Mernique Rose!

She didn't even know her worst nightmare was coming true. Wendy Darling has returned to Neverland! Most girls would have shut the door and walk away but Mernique isn't like most girls and she always does the right thing. "Can you stand? "She looked down searching for wounds. It didn't seem like it. "My head... It's spinning incredible. "She answered touching her head.

She was definitely drugged. "Alright. I'll get help. Don't worry you'll be fine. "She said couldn't help the sadness in her voice. "Mernique! "Wendy called out and she turned to face the other girls. "Thank you. I thought... I thought... "She hesitated shaking her head at the horrible memory. I thought I would die.
"It's okay. I understand. You don't have to worry anymore. Your safe. "She said and walked to the stairs. "Your surname is Rose? Are you the daughter of... William Rose? "She asked curiosly. Mernique stopped halfway. "Yes. I am. "She said as she walked up the stairs.

Pan and Felix was on deck with Charlotte. Blade was waiting on the sand under the trees. By the hateful look he is casting the ship she could see he doesn't like boat trips. Charlotte immediately broke from the group and walked towards her. Her smile was bright. "So are you done snooping? "Charlotte asked teasing her. Mernique didn't answer. Charlotte's smile faded.

"What's wrong what did you find? "Charlotte asked horrified. She probably thought she found human body parts in a freezer. That might have been better. She looked at her friend and saw through her eyes and saw the tears shimmering in her eyes. No wonder Charlotte panicked show.

"No. "She whisperd hoarse. "I found someone locked up in the secret door you accidentally opened? "Mernique asked and Charlotte nodded concerned. "Well I found a girl about our age. Long Blonde curly hair, brown eyes and a white torn dress. She goes by the name... Wendy Darling. "As the words left her mouth Charlotte's mouth gaped open and the color drained from her face.

"So what were you snooping in Blacks cabin? "Pan asked as he and Felix walked towards them. "Oh. Just curiosity. You know we can use it agaisnt him. I mean what else is that man hidding? "Charlotte spoke fast. He knew a traitor on Neverland spoke to Black in one of the secret doors below his deck. That definitely did upset him. Loyalty is everything to Pan. If you betray him once he never forget or forgives but Blade was an exception.

He was lucky. "Yeah. I agree that man has way to many secrets. "Pan replied to Charlotte but he was looking at her. She saw he was holding his mark as if was it burning or causing any pain. His eyes worried and concerned.  Maybe she can peek in his mind? Something isn't right. Why does she look so pale? Why do I sense so much pain and sadness from her? She blinked. He knew. She didn't think the bond was so strong he could feel her sadness. Yes, wounds maybe but feelings?

"I found someone, caged in a room just next to Blacks cabin. It was a secret room. He didn't want anyone discovering it. "She said feeling the pain in her chest ache. If she can make him happy who is she to stand in his way? As long as he is... Happy in the end.

She exhaled feeling a massive anchor weighting her down. "Let me show you. You won't believe if I told you. "She said turning around and walking towards the cabin. Charlotte looked at her in shock but walked next to her for support she guessed.  She bend down her head as they reached the cabin. The floorboard creaked under their feet.

Pan narrowed his eyes and Felix stared at it with shock. "Don't worry I felt the same when I first came here. "Charlotte said to a shocked Felix. Mernique stepped to the secret door then froze. She was gone. That's... That's not possible. She was here a minute ago. As she turned back to them, sighing. Did she imagined her? Was it bothering her so much that she made her up?