Breaking the news.

I fiddled with the phone in my hand. My mind playing over many thoughts of what I was going to do. Just yesterday I admitted to Louis that I love him. Now I all I had to do was break the news to Mark that we were over. Which would be hard since I've only dumped Rick in my whole life.

I dialed the number bring the phone to my ear as I listening for his voice.

"Hey Michaela." Mark said, happily as he answered the phone.

"Hey Mark."

"Where have you been? You didn't come home last night, I was kinda worried about you. Faith didn't pay much attention since she and Harry were having to much fun." I laughed knowing him and her were very close. They basiclly loved each other.

"I had to work late last night." I lied, I wasn't working not one bit.

"Oh, Louis didn't come home either after both of you left together." I tensed, trying to think of something to quickly tell him.

"Mark can you meet me at the cafe in about twenty minutes?" I asked waitng and hoping he didnt ask me why I dodge his question.

"Sure, but why? We go to the cafe on Sunday every week."

"I'm just in the mood and we need to talk. I think I need to aplogies about the fight a few days ago." He sighed before speaking again.

"I'll see you in twenty minutes, Michaela." The line went dead before I could say goodbye.

I sighed, running my hand through my hair before placing the phone in my pocket. Fixing my jacket around me I left the hotel me and Louis had rented out for the night. I need to deal with Mark and end it.

I had left a note on the nightstand next to Louis so when he woke up he would know where I went.

I reached the cafe with ten minutes to spare before Mark would be here so I ordered a cup of coffee and a brownie to go along with it. I took the cup and brownie and found a spot near the front so when Mark came he would see me.

A few minutes later Mark walked in, his eyes roaming around the cafe before landing on me. He smiled over at me as he walked over.

"Hey babe." I raised up from the seat, Mark leaning down to give me a kiss but I moved my head so he planted a kiss on my cheek.

"Hey, take a seat." I replied, quickly siting down.

Mark raised his eyebrow, eyeing me before siting down in the seat in front of me.

"Mark..." I started.

"Stop, I know your going in two different directions with this." I looked shocked before staring at him confused.

"What?" I asked confused.

"Michaela, I've know you for a while. Your not just going to apologies." I shook my head.

"Mark, I just want to apologies.." He laughed, confusing me even more.

"Love, don't lie." I sighed biting into the brownie.

"Mark, yes I wanted to apologies but your right. There is something else I want to talk about." I admitted. He nodded, his hazel eyes looking down at me.

"Go ahead, I'm not stopping you." I groaned, taking his hand in mine.

"Mark, I'm sorry but I think we should end this." His face fell, his hand retreated from mine.

"What?" He stared at me confused, his eyes filling with sorrow.

"We're through, Mark." I put my face onto the palm of my hands and kept my eyes away from him. "I'm so sorry Mark."

I rose from my seat and rushed out of the cafe before Mark or I could do anything.

I was so upset with how straight forward I was with the break up. But than I was glad that we were finally over. I could be with Louis and give Faith the happy family she always wanted.

I flinched when someone grabbed my upper arm and brought my body against theirs. I tried to fight back creeped out that someone would just randomly grab me.

"Love, stop fighting me." I stop fidgeting and stared up as I was met with the familiar face.

"Sorry, your scared me." I admitted, fisting his blue jacket in my hands.

"I didn't mean to. I saw you crying and you know how I hate to see you cry." I smiled up at Louis, wrapping my arms around his neck before being him down so our lips connected.

He smiled, his thumb creasing my cheek light removing the tears away. I felt right standing here kissing Louis in the middle if the sideway in our hometown. It felt right just being with him.

"So, why are you crying?" Louis asked, as we broke away.

"I broke it off with Mark." I looked down, tears threatening to spill from my eyes again.

"That's great but why are you upset over it?" Louis lifted my chin so our eyes met.

"I-I just straight out told him and they way he looked. It was painful." Louis nodded.

"Breakup are always painful." I nodded, taking his hand and staring at it.

"It's.. I've just never done it before other than with Rick but that was so easy."

"It's the memories and feelings that make it hard, Michaela. They make it harder to see the bad only when you see the good. It's cause you care." I nodded at Louis words.

Me and Mark had something. He was there when I found out Louis cheated. He was there to wipe away the tears. He was my medicine that made me better. He cured me and we shared so much that we really didn't have problems. But we weren't in love, at least I wasn't.

"Are you over thinking it, Michaela?" I eyed Louis, realizing that he was what I need more.

"No."

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Sorry for the late update, I was in Chicago this weekend and school is being a pain also.

What do you think? Sequal or not? Or should I do a prequel of Michaela and Louis relationship? Comment and vote, please! :D