Come again.

~ Faith ~

I stared bluntly at the single sheet that I had been focused on. A letter. The letter that I planed on giving to Louis. A letter that would explain how bad I wanted for him to give me the love of a daughter that I desired. though he has shown me that he did love me, but I wanted to make sure he knew I was still alive.

A few months have past and I've heard nothing from him. I still haven't seen Louis nor any of the boys. I have had mum look to see if they had any concerts but seems that they are only working on a album right now. So why hasn't he came to see me? The thought scared me. I was scared that maybe he had forgotten about me. Or that he didn't want to ever see me again. But truth be told, I really did miss him.

"Faith, come downstairs." I sighed. I placed the pen down and made my way downstairs where mum and aunt Christy sat.

"Yeah?"

"Christy want to take you and Lacey out this afternoon if you want." I eyes Christy, a smile bubbled on her lips, eyes gleaming with pride and a baby bump large to the eye.

I question it for a minute but realized that I needed to get out. I have been stuck in my room crying myself to sleep some nights wishing that he would magically appear in the doorway. But I would soon realize that it wouldn't happen. The letter could wait. It will wait. I needed Lacey. she would know what to say.

I looked at Christy and smiled, the words slipped from my mouth and their eyes widen with joy.

"Great, Lacey is going to be here soon. if you want you can get ready." I stared down at my large t-shirt and toy story pj pants.

"I'll go get ready." I spoke turning from them and walking up the stairs."

"I'm so happy she said yes. I was sure she was going to say no and storm away to her room." I stopped, leaning down on the staircase and listen.

"Have you heard from Louis lately?"

"No, I wish I did. Faith hasn't been the same since Christmas. It's hard to see her like this, to hear her cry during the night. To hear her yell his name and wake up frighten, scared. it feels like shit and I've never wanted this for Faith." I cringed at those words, I don't remember ever doing that.

"Wow, I would have expected him to at least call."

"Agreed, Mark doesn't know what to do either. He's trying his hardest to be a father figure to her. But she's been pushing him away."

"She just found out who her dad was this year and is losing him. She just doesn't want to lose him again."

"Your right, she can't lose him." I smiled, happy that she understood.

I tugged at my shirt wondering if I should run to mum and hug her. But then I remembered that I needed to still get dress. I stood quietly and make my way to my room.

The streaks of light shone through falling onto the letter as if it wanted me to finish. It seemed to call my name but I ignored it. Grabbing a few items of clothing and pulling them onto.

"Faith." I looked up my eyes widen as I stood shocked.

"That can't be you." I gleamed as I watched dad smile at me.

"If only." I frowned, realization hit me. It wasn't him, but just a mere image of my imagination.

I blinked and his figure disappeared from the doorway. My eyes darted towards the letter. My fingertips gazed the pencil before holding it.

Dear dad,

......

~*~*~*~*~*~*~

I smiled for the first time in a while. Lacey and Christy both looked to be happy. It made me realize that my behavior was noticeable and effecting both them deeply.

"So what do you girls want to do now? I've had my time to rest." Lacey giggled and I knew one place she wanted I go to.

"I want a pretzel." I said, truly I wanted a delouse cinnamon-sugar pretzel.

"I think we get you one. how about you Lacey? What do you want?" I smiled and waited for Lacey to make up her mind.

"I'll like a chocolate shake." Christy smiled, lifting from her chair carefully.

"You coming or not?" Me and Lacey laughed before joining her.

"Hey, what's up? You've been down lately." I looked down at my feet, unsure how to answer.

"Family problems." I quickly replied.

"I know it's your dad. You can always talk about it with me." I looked up and smiled at Lacey.

"I'll talk about it later. Your staying the night so I'll talk there." she nodded looking away just as Christy came over with our food.

"Here ya go. How about we go shopping for a little longer." I looked over at Lacey as she nodded.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~

I hugged my mum, the weight and heaviness of shopping fully pushing down on me. Mum chuckled while patting my head.

"I see you must had tons of fun with Christy." I nodded too tired to responed.

"You and lacey can head upstairs and get ready for dinner." Taking the few bags I had I made my way up with Lacey following close behind me.

"So are you going to tell me whats up?" Lacey asked, turning towards me.

"Yeah, but how about first I show you the letter I wrote." She looked at me confused.

"A Letter?" I nodded, taking the piece of paper into my hands.

"Here, read. I talk when you done." She nodded taking the paper and plopping onto my bed.

I started to take care of my clothes while she read. The letter meant a lot to me and I was slightyl freaking out since I wrote it to dad but if she wanted to understand the letter was the best option. She would understand my feelings and where I'm coming from.

"Wow, words cant explaing how sad I am after reading that." I smiled, wondering what effect it would have on dad if he read it.

"I know, it took a lot of time and tears to write that." Lacey frowned, her eyes searching for the tear stains left on the paper, which were there. I knew since I always counted them. Fiftteen to be exact.

"Are you going to send it to him?" Lacey asked.

"Yeah, I just dont know if I'll do it or have mum do it. Im just afraid she will read it." Lacey nodded.

"Just make sure she doesn't. I know she's you mum and she's only trying to protect you but I'm sure she wouldnt invade your privacy." I nodded in agreement.

Lacey was right but I was still scared. School was almost over and soon it would be too late and I just might not have a dad anymore. That was something I didnt want. I wanted a father. I needed one. Yes, I have somewhat of a father, that being Mark. But he couldnt replace him. My dad was my only dad.

"How about I deliver the letter?" I stared at Lacey shocked, but not in a bad way.

"That would work better for me." She smiled taking me into her arms.

"Your my best friend, I would do anything for you. Which I hope is the same for you." I nodded, smillig at her.

"Thank you, Lacey."

"Your welcome, Faith." She pulled away, taking the letter and placing it into the envople I had sitiing on the desk.

"Once I get home, Ill but it in the mailbox and off it will go to your dad's." I laughed, writing the address donw onto it quickly.

"Faith, Lacey come down." Mum yelled.

Lacey and me smiled before she stuffed the letter into her bag. Taking my hand before dragging me downstairs to the kitchen.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Please vote and comment. :D