Gift Shopping.

~ Michaela's POV ~

I smiled as I held onto Mark's hand as we walked around the mall. Me and Mark were Christmas shopping together. Faith was being watched by my dad since my mum had to work late.

"What do you think we should get Faith?" Mark asked.

"Anything that's one direction or Toy Story," I replied, leaning my head against his shoulder.

"Our first Christmas as a couple, never thought I say that," Mark joked, making me smile.

"Well believe it, 'cause it true." He smiled down at me giving me a quick kiss.

We made our way slowly towards the large toy store. Little kids ran around with toys tucked under their arms rushing towards their parents. I smiled thinking to last time I was here with Faith.

"Let's hurry to find something for Faith." I nodded my head and made my way around the store.

I followed Mark as he looked at the aisle of toys. One Direction was easy to find as they had a whole wall of things to chose from blankets, dolls, stickers, ect.

"I think we should get her a blanket and maybe a doll or two of them," I said as I picked up a large blue blanket.

"I think that's a good idea," Mark agreed.

I smiled and looked among the dolls as I thought of which one to get her.

"Which one does she not have or one that she really likes?" Mark asked.

"She has Louis and Harry, but she told me she really liked Niall," I replied and spotted the blonde haired doll.

"Here, she'll love this," I cheered.

"How about we get her a Toy Story doll also," Mark said.

I nodded and we started to look for anything related to Toy Story. As I made my way, I thought about what she had.

"Michaela, here. I know she doesn't have this." Mark passed me a large toy set with the whole crew.

"Now, let's go pay for this stuff," I said as we made our way to the check out.

I quickly paid and held tightly onto the bags of gifts. Mark held onto my hand as we made our way out and into the crowed hallways. I smiled and thought about this christmas being amazing.

"Can we get some food, I'm hungry?" I asked Mark innocently.

"Sure, babe." I smiled as he kiss my cheek and lead me towards the food court.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~

"We should talk about Faith," Mark blurted outs.

"What about Faith?" I ask setting my fork down.

"How she's been acting about us," Mark answered.

"She's a child, her main thought is having me and her father together. She only thinks that me and him have to be together," I explain.

"But I don't think that's it, Michaela. I think she just doesn't like me together with you or she just plainly doesn't like me. I don't understand why since she use to think of me as her dad when she was really little." I frowned, taking his hand and giving it a squeeze.

"I know, but it's just a faze she going through. It will pass and I'm sure you'll be like her father again. Not completely but it'll happen." He smiled at me.

"This is why I've always loved you." I blushed, looking down at my food.

"Michaela," I heard someone call, turning my attention towards Ryan and Christy.

"Oh my gosh, hello guys." I cheered as I ran towards the two.

"It's great to see you too," Christy laughed, brining me into a hug.

"Wow, look at you. How many months?" I asked as I looked down at her small bump.

"I'm five months," she smiled.

"Really, this is exciting. What are you having?" They laughed.

"We don't want to know, we want it to be a surprise." I smiled at them.

"Have you talked to mum or dad lately?" Ryan ask.

"Not lately, but dad is watching Faith right now," I told him.

"Oh, we just wanted to know since we still have to tell them and wanted to what was going to happen for Christmas." I nodded my head.

"Are you guys shopping for gifts?" I ask.

"Yeah, I'm guessing you guys are too right." I nodded as Mark came up behind me.

"What happen to Louis? I thought you guys were together." I shook my head, slowly.

"Oh, well we should get going but I'll call you later," Ryan told me and I simply nodded.

I waved as they walked away, still felling slightly embarrassed. Mark's arm was looped around my waist while his other hand held all our bags.

"I don't understand how awkward that was," I joked.

"It only was when Louis was brought up, but don't worry about it," Mark ensured me.

"Let's get going, Faith is probably causing a lot of trouble for my dad." We both laughed.

"Yeah, let's go." I smiled and Mark lightly pushed me towards the exit.

~*~*~*~*~*~

Faith was sleeping most of the way to the flat and I'm happy she was since it would make it easier to take out and hide the gifts from her.

"I happy she's asleep," Mark blurted out.

"Yeah, easier to hide the gifts," I jokes but I think Mark had another reason behind that.

"Agreed, easier." I frowned and he simply squeezed my hand.

"Mark, I've given the talk to Faith and you still have a little attitude. I'm not trying to say anything wrong but I want to have this work. Faith has been trying for the past couple of days but I haven't seen you. This needs to stop or we're done, and I don't want that. I love you Mark so please, just please, make this work for the both of us," I cried.

I broke down right there and just cried. I loved both of them and this little fight between them was tearing me apart. It was ripping me part by part.

"Michaela, I'm sorry. I'm really am trying to get along. I've always wanted this to happen since I met you seven years ago. I wanted to hold you in my arms, to kiss you every second I got. Now I have that chance and I'm not going to let you slip away from me. I love you too much to let that happen. Understand that I am trying, I am trying my hardest." A tear slipped down his cheek and I wanted to cry more.

I wanted to scream but my voice was caught in my throat and I didn't know what to do. I did the only thing I could do. Tearing my gaze away I stared at Faith before everything went black.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

'Ello loves (had to do that). 

Ok, comment and vote. I know this chapters had a little surprise, kinda. I'm sure you can guess what happen, I kinda just thought of the idea. Hope you like. ;)