November Chills.

(A/N: Hope you like the new cover 😊)

~ Faith's POV ~

I watch mum slowly approach me, her slight brown locks bouncing with each step. I wasn't ready to leave not was I ready to say goodbye to dad.

"I'll try and be here for Christmas. But till then be good for your mum, I'm sure it'll be good for both of you," dad explained, he hand lightly left my shoulder.

"Sure, just try for Christmas. I'm not sure when I'll see you again." He nodded and I quickly gave him a hug before collecting my things.

He waved at me before he pulled away, leaving me with my mum.

"I hope you had fun, oh and Lacey inside. She wanted to see you." I smiled and ran past her into the house.

I could wait to tell Lacey what happen, mainly I wanted to make her jealous since I met One Direction. Plus I'm sure she wanted to know why I left and what happen.

Lacey small dirty blonde lock were tied into a ponytail and a blue One Direction shirt on.

"Lacey," I screamed, her face turning with excitement as she rushed over to me.

"Faith, I'm so excited to see you. Now tell me everything, I know you went to your dads," she smirked.

"Who told you?" I asked.

"Your mum, I came over and she told me you weren't here and that you went to your dads." I groaned and switched my bag to my other shoulder.

"Fine, let's go to my room and talk." She smiled and made her way towards my room and I followed behind her.

My room was the same since we moved in but a few poster here and there were added. I had placed my bag next to my bed and sat down next to Lacey.

"So...," she encouraged.

"I met the rest of the band.," I started and she gasped.

"You met them all," she cried, me nodding my head.

"Yeah, their really nice until they started to question if I was Louis daughter."

"They did?" She asked.

"Yes, now can I finish without you asking questions?" She groaned but nodded her head.

"After that we got ice cream and happened to meet the paparazzi. But dad said that shouldn't worry about them and we stayed and chilled at the flat with Harry." I finished, noticing that it was really boring.

"Wow, you had fun. Now what are you going to do, I mean I'm sure they'll find out?" I shrugged but didn't mention anything.

"How about we listen to One Direction and do some homework, Miss ___ gave me your so you can catch up," I nodded as Lacey pulled out a few papers.

Lacey put her cd into the player and started to play around before the music softy came out until she turned it up.

Better than words, what I'm feeling.

Crazy in love, dancing on the ceiling.

Every time we touch, I'm all shook up.

I laughed and sang along to the song, maybe because it was my favorite.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~

I waited as I felt the cold air dance around me, sending shivers down my back.

Mum was running late to pick me up, which was weird since she never was. I just waited as watched the cars come and go before soon only a few were left. A few teachers would give me a glance before walking towards their cars.

"Wow, I'm six and your not worried about me," I muttered as I rubbed my hands together.

A small car pulled up in front of me and Mark came strolling over with his hands stuffed in his pockets.

"Hey, Faith." I rolled my eyes and looked at the ground.

"Your mum is stuck at work, she told me to pick you up from school," he explained and I just groaned before pushing my way past him and jumping into the back seat.

"Faith, what's up with you? You never acted like this before I started dating your mum," he asked and I glared at him.

He sighed before looking at the road and driving away from the curb slowly. His knuckles were turning slightly white as he held the steering wheel tightly. I figured he was just mad at me but I didn't really care. I fiddled with the buckle as I ignored the silence in the car.

Mark was right though, I never did have a problem with him before. Infacted, I use to call him daddy when I was younger. He was like a father to me until I notice some off about him. But then again, I didn't want to get close since we moved so much.

"I wonder what your mum is going to say about this," Mark muttered under his breath and I just smirked.

'Nothing' I told myself thinking back to what mum would do, but she wouldn't do anything.

I gripped the handle of the bag as I walked towards the front door. Mark was slowly making his way, fiddling with the keys.

"Go to your room, Faith," Mark order as he opened the door.

"Not like I wasn't going there anyways," I sass and skipped away towards my room.

I took out the homework and laid it down on the bed in front of me. I tapped the pencil against my head as I tried to add the numbers in my head.

"Faith," mums voice murmured as she entered the room.

"Yes, mum?"

"We need to talk, and don't say anything. I want to speak first and then you can talk," she ordered.

I nodded my head, watching as she sat on the corner of the bed.

"Faith, I want to know why your acting like this every since me and Mark started dating? I love you and now I love Mark and I really want this to work out. I understand that you want Louis back but this is going to be happen. I want you to understand that maybe in the future me and Louis will be back together but for now please just act like you like him," she explained and a tear slowly slide down her cheek.

I started to feel bad for her and think that maybe I should start to at least act like I like them dating.

"I can I speak?" I asked and she slowly nodded. "I understand everything mum, and for you I'll act happy. I don't want to see you cry so I'll deal with it," I stated.

"Thanks, Faith. I'm happy your going to give this a try." She smiled before pulling me into a bone crushing hug.

"Now, do your homework and I'll start dinner." I nodded and watched as she left the room.

I hates the idea of doing this but what say did I have? None. But I'm only doing it so she can be happy, even if I'm not.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Sorry if this sucked but this kinda was a filler, nothing really happens.

And I understand Faith's POV on this subject since I had to deal with it my whole life. My mum is dating someone that I dislike and I hate when they constantly are fighting. Like, I've woken up so many times to them yelling in the middle of the night, or when I'm in the room and I can just feel the tension in the air and soon the yelling comes. Ugh, it sucks, and the other day I got yelled at for telling her that I can't stand him. She told me I have no say in the matter and that I should just deal with it. Mum, I have every say when it's effecting me and my fucking sleep.

Ok, sorry for my little rant but comment and vote, please. :)