Someone's Hiding Something.

~Michaela POV~

"I can't believe I might be pregnant, I'm might really be pregnant," Christy said holding tightly onto the cup in her hands.

"I'm happy for you, you will be a great mother. You proved that when you took care of Faith for me," I told her, my hand on her shoulder.

She looked at me before her eyes turned towards her stomach, her hand places there rubbing it. I was happy for her, she deserved it, and she would make a great mother.

"I have to go but I'll be back soon." She gave me a quick hug before leaving the flat.

I looked at the blinking red lights on the oven seeing it was only little after 12, two more hours before Faith would need to be picked up from school. I looked down at my phone as it sat down on the counter next to me. Maybe I could call Lydia and see if she wanted to hang out for a little while, we haven't really gotten to see each since that day. Plus I didn't have to go to work till four, so it gave me the rest of day to do whatever.

"Hey Lydia," I said happily into the phone.

"Hey Michaela, haven't heard from you in forever."

"I know, sorry about that. I've been really busy with my grans death and what's happen with Faith's father."

"It's fine, I understand. So you maybe want to meet up at the coffee shop, Faith and Lacey are at school and we can finally talk."

"Sure, I was going to ask the same but seems you beat me to it." I heard a small giggle.

"I'll meet you there then, I'll be in the back table. See you in like ten minutes."

"Sure, I'll see you there," I told her through the phone.

We said our goodbyes before I hung up the phone, setting it down on the counter. I looked over at the empty cups siting on my dinning room table from when Christy was here. I grabbed the cups placing them in the sink before heading to the front door. I held my keys in my hand tightly as I looked over to the spot me and Rick had our agreement at. Those memories stayed glued to my mind, reminding me every time I took a glance.

I turned onto the street making my way careful to the coffee shop. I saw Lydia's car already waiting for me as I pulled into a parking spot. I knew she would be here but I didn't expect her to be here this early. I shrugged it away as I made my way inside, looking at the tables for her familiar face.

She waved from the table in the far back as she held two cups in front of her.

"I expected you to be a little early," she told me as she embraced me into a hug.

"Oh, ok. Are one of those mine," I asked.

"Of course, I didn't know what you liked so I got two ice teas."

"No, it's fine. I actually get those almost all the time." She smiled as she slide a cup over to me.

"Lets talk, I haven't really gotten to know you and the same for me."

"Ask anything, I'll be happy to answer."

"Uhmm, I have no clue what to ask."

I watched as she tapped her finger against the plastic cup, her mind was in deep thought. I took a small sip of my tea as I waited for her to ask, but I just really thought maybe we should just talk about stuff and our interest would come out.

"So how's the town going for you?" I finally asked.

"Great, I really only know my husbands family so there isn't much for me to do. I use to got out with friends while Lacey was at school but I don't know anyone. I've been looking for a job but I haven't quiet found one yet."

"Well you know me, I'm kinda the same, since I moved back I still haven't really have any friends. But you can always call me up if you need help, I'll try." She nodded her head as she took a drink.

"I'm just happy Lacey made a friend so far, she had some problems at the other school and I thought it would have been the same way here." She looked away from me an towards the window.

"I know how you feel, Faith had a problem when she started out here. She kinda got picked up and had a little problem, but since she befriended Lacey I haven't see her anymore happier."

"I'm glad too." She said smiling.

We continued to talk for the rest of the time before I noticed the time seeing that Faith would be out of school. Lydia must have notice too as she started to gather her stuff, taking her time as she stood up.

"We must really get together again, Michaela."

I nodded my head before saying "agreed we should, it was so much fun."

"I'll see you later, am I still watching Faith or is your mum today," she asked, stopping midway from the door.

"My mum wants too, but I plan for you to watch her tomorrow," I replied.

"Oh ok, see you tomorrow then," she waved as me before leaving the small coffee shop.

I grabbed my empty cup, slowly making my way out, throwing it out in a bin close to the door. My phone buzzed in my pocket just as I was about to leave.

'Humph' I bumped into someone knocking my phone to the ground and theirs also.

"I'm so sorry, I was watching where I was going," I said as I reached down the grab both of the phones.

I looked up to give the person their phone but my hand stopped once I saw who they were.

"Pandora?" Her eyes widen as she looked at me.

"Michaela?" I froze as I looked at my old friend.

"This... Is a surprise," I said just looking at the older version of my young friend.

"Yea, I would say the same," she said.

I looked at her still surprise to see her here, I never thought I would again. But she wasn't alone, behind her stood a small boy. His dark brown wavy hair, his bright green eyes, his whole figure reminded me of someone. But who?

"Whose this little fellow," I cooed as I leaned down to meet the boys height.

"My cousin," she said bluntly.

"He's a cutie," I smiled at him, but he remained to hold a glare at me.

"Yea, he gets that a lot." I looked up at the clock, seeing I need to go soon to pick up Faith.

"Don't smile much do you?" I asked looking at him with a pearly white smile.

"He doesn't like to talk to new people, unless he likes you for some reason," she says.

"Oh." She looked down at the boy, she smile at him before turning towards me again.

I took another glance towards the clock and decided that I needed to go.

"Well it was nice seeing you again, Pandora, and I hope we can meet again," I said.

"Yea, it was great seeing you again too," she said looking at the ground.

I stood their for a few second before making my way towards my car. As the car roared to life, I saw that Pandora was talking into her phone as she watched me. I pulled away making it look like I didn't notice, but who was she talking to that it had to involve me?

But why did her cousin look like someone I knew, the way his green eyes stared at me with curiosity? Maybe I'm just over thinking this.

---------------------------------------------

So someone is hiding something, who could it be? This chapter is really important and you will find out why very soon. heheh. Also what do you think of Pandora's son? I know you might have a small idea ;) So take a guess or just drop a sweet comment.

So till next time loves. :D