Starting a new life.

~ Two Months Later ~

"Come on Faith, I really want to show you your new room." I yelled as I trudged up the stairs with a box in my hands.

"I'm coming." She yelled back as she ran after me.

I finally saved enough money for a flat with a little help from my parents. They didn't like the idea but they knew that I did need to grow up. Plus they didn't want their twenty-three year old staying at their house any longer.

I hadn't seen Rick in a long time either but that didn't mean that he wasn't still watching me. I knew he wasn't done getting back at me for dumping my smoothie on him a while back. Plus he wants to take Faith from me but what does he have that proves I'm not a good mother to her? He has nothing; I treat her so kindly and I don't hit her. So he know Faith doesnt have any bruises or anything to take a picture of that would show that.

"Mum, can we eat once were done." I looked over at Faith as she stared at me.

"Sure, we can get whatever you want." She jumped up as she ran around the empty flat.

"Grab your bear and follow me. I want to show you your room." She grabbed her bear and ran up the stairs before I could even look at her.

"Mum, I found it." I sighed as I turned the corner towards the room.

"I can see you did, do you like it?" She smiled at me as she jump on her toy story bed sheet.

"I love it." That brought a smile onto my face, since me and my mum worked hours to make it just right for her.

"Where's your room mum?" She stopped jumping and looked at me.

"My rooms just down there at the end of the hall." I pointed out the door where my room was.

"Can I see your room." I smiled as I nodded my head.

She ran out the door and swung the door open to my room. My room had a blue covered bed in the middle, with a dark brown wooded dress off to the corner, and a same color nightstand next to the bed. I didn't have anything else decorating my room unlike Faiths with her toy story posters, and toys. (A/N Michaela's bedroom is off to the side. Just take out the decoration on the wall and on the furniture, also the furniture is a darker brown. )

"I like your room mommy." I sat down next to her on the bed.

"But don't you like your room more."

"Yes, but yours is grown up pretty." I laughed as she laid down on my lap.

"Mum."

"Hmm."

"Are we going to live here awhile or are we going to leave again." I stared down at her with shock but then again I understood where she was coming from.

"Faith, I bought this flat for the purpose of living here for as long as possible." She got off my lap and looked straight at me.

"You swear." She held her pinky up to me.

"I swear." I interwind our pinkies together and smiled, since I really did mean this.

"Can we eat now mum." I nodded my head as I grabbed her hand and lead her out of the room.

"Where do you want to eat at Faith." She put her finger to her chin as she thought of a place to go to.

"MacDonald's." I laughed at her since I knew she would have said that.

"Sure, I guess we could go there." She smiled and let go of my hand as she ran out the door.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~