Where were you ten minutes ago.

~ Louis' POV ~

I groaned as Harry stormed in, practically jumping over to me. He shock me acting like I wasn't awake before pulling the curtain open and letting the stream of light pour in.

"You have to be an ass now." I groaned, pulling the pillow over my head.

"C'mon, you've been in your room for the past two days. Liam's worried and so are the rest of us."

"I'm haven't done anything dumb if that's what your implying." Harry glared, snatching the pillow from my grasp.

"Get up, we have to leave for an interview in thirty minutes." I grabbed the other pillow, pulling it over my head tightly.

"Louis, c'mon don't make me get the lads up here." I shifted in the bed and ignored the groan and footsteps.

I was happy here in my room and than Harry has to come in and ruin that. I loved Harry but sometimes he could be a tad bit annoying. I know I was at times but when he was down and needed his space I gave it to him, but when it comes to me. All hell breaks loose.

"Louis get up, I'm not going to drag you out unlike Harry here." I chuckled slightly, hearing bickering from Liam and Harry.

"Fine, just give me a few minutes." I groan.

"You got ten minutes before I drag you out of here." I nodded pulling a few items of clothing from my drawer.

"Don't take long Louis." I threw my pillow at Harry as he chuckled closing the door behind him.

~*~*~*~*~*~

After the interview it got me to thinking when they brought up the question of Eleanor. I answered it but after that I sat quietly thinking that maybe I should talk with her.

I sat in the back of a random coffee shop that Eleanor had picked. I was confused but maybe she wanted it low key. Usually we would go to Starbucks but I was still happy she wanted to meet me.

"Excuse me sir." I looked up to the lady.

"Hmm."

"Would you like anything to drink or eat?" I took the small menu from the end of the table looking through it.

"Yeah, a small coffee and I'll like a..." I looked up to see Eleanor coming but she waited.

"Make that two and a brownie please." I finished placing the menu back.

"I'll be right back with that." she smiled, flipping the pad close and walking away.

"Hey." Eleanor smiled before sliding into the booth.

"I got you something if you don't mind."

"Thanks, I'm going to guess you want to discus what happen." I nodded.

"Are you really pregnant?" she tensed, her eyes tailing away from me.

"I went to the doctors after you... you know. They made me take the test and I couldn't believe that I was but they said that I had miscarriage." Her bottom lip curled up, her eyes tighten with slight tears.

"I-I'm so sorry." I reached over taking her hand in mine but she pulled her hand away.

"Don't be, please just don't."I couldn't believe what I just heard and are seeing.

Eleanor was so broken. But it was my fault that she was. it was my fault she had a miscarriage. If I just had believe her in the first place none of this would have happen. I'm sure, that maybe, she could have been smiling happy to hear that soon she would be a mother. The mother of my child at that.

"I'm so sorry Louis. I should have never told you."

"Don't say that Eleanor, it wasn't because you told me. It was because I didn't believe you. it was because I could except the truth. Michaela ruined it. She was kinda the reason I couldn't except it." Eleanor looked up, her eyes widen in surprise.

"Are you sure Louis?"

"I'm sure. if I just said I was happy, that I was excited to be a dad. You wouldn't have been stressed out." She smiled her hand taking mine.

"Louis I'm happy to hear this from you. I still truly love you but I'm sure that you don't. Don't say that you do because I know that is a lie. I think after this we can still be friends even after this terrible thing. Yes, I'm sad that my baby is gone but because of this we talked. I mean actually talked and I can still see in your eyes that you love Michaela." I started at her speechless.

I didn't want to believe that I loved Michaela but it was true. I have always loved her but there was still part of my heart that belong to Eleanor.

"Eleanor.." She pulled me close so that out lips barely touched.

"Louis, don't try to change your mind when clearly you know what you want. Just remember that I love you." I couldn't reply as her lips crashed into mine.

The kiss meant so much more than what I thought it would. it held passion, lust, desire, and longing. I didn't realize how much I missed her kiss until I pulled her closer, kissing harder than I should have.

"Farewell Louis." With one last kiss she left. Never looking back.

I groaned pounding my head on the table. I couldn't believe I just let her go but clearly I knew that I had too. We both needed to break apart and finally we had. but the terms we left on I think was what bothered me. Even the kiss was something I couldn't get out if my mind.

"Here's you drinks sir." I looked at the cups in front of me along with the brownie also.

'Where were you ten minutes ago' I mumbled as she left.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Sorry this sucks! I have terrible writers block and that it took forever. I'll try to hurry the next few updates.

Vote please!