He doesn't want me.

"Michaela." I looked away since everyones eyes were laid on us two and I already didnt need this.

"Mum." Faith looked at me with worried eyes and I knew what she was doing.

"Sweet please eat, Im fine." She seemd a little sad but she smiled away and continued to eat.

"Can I talk to you Louis for a second. If you dont mind Eleanor." she nodded and Louis walked past me into the house.

I followed but my mum was looking at me with a smile the whole time but she didnt understand that this wasnt funny, that it was going to be horrible. He had his arms crossed when I walked into the living room. I shushed him before he could speak since I didnt want to talk to him here since I knew it would cause more problems. I pointed to my room and he just sighed before going up the stairs and walking into . I closed the door behind me very slowly as I watched him look around the room that was covered in toys and clothes.

"Your came back with a child how."

"Louis, yes I came back with my daughter but you dont know why."

"Then tell me why since Im confused."

"I knew you would but Its hard to tell you the real reason."

"How is it hard to tell me about your daughter."

"Cause, well it started when we were together."

"Im stopping you there. Tell me the truth Michaela, I want to know wheres her dad and why you came back after five years of being gone."

I looked up at him hurt since I knew he wasnt going to believe me at all, even when it was the truth. I wanted to talk more but I just couldn't since he wasn't going to believe me anyway. I just dropped onto my bed and cried.

"Five years ago we had sex and that's how she came. I left because of her, I didn't know what you would do if you found out she was yours."

"So I have a daughter you never told me about."

"Yes, you have a daughter."

"I don't believe you Michaela, I just dont."

"Louis, I'm not lying. You've know me my whole life and I've never told you a lie ever. Plus why would I lie about something like this."

"I don't know Michaela, how about when you family lied to me about my girlfriend leaving without saying a word to me."

"Louis, I didn't want to leave but I had too. You don't understand how hard it was to know I left you and I left caring your child."

"HARD, YOU UNDERSTAND HOW HARD IT WAS FOR ME WHEN YOU LEFT. MY MUM AND YOUR FAMILY CONSTANTLY LYING TO ME ABOUT WHY YOU LEFT." He yelled at me and I just started to cry even harder since I knew it wasn't only hard on me.

"Louis I'm sorry ok. I knew it was going to be hard on me and you but I'm just sorry."

"Michaela, I'm sorry but I just can't forgive you." I looked up as he walked to the door but he didn't open it.

He just stood there and his eyes looked me over. I wiped some of my tears away but they kept coming.

"Bye Michaela." He left and the years again came harder.

I needed Faith right now, I just needed to hold her and know that at least I had her. She was the only thing I have closest to Louis since I knew after this that I wasn't going to see him again. A few minutes passes before I heard the door open but I didn't dare look up.

"Are you ok Michaela." I felt Harry's hands on my shoulders as he pulled me into a hug.

"Harry, I just can't believe how this night went."