Do I know you?

~ Faith's POV ~

I stared at the dark ceiling my eyes tracing over a slight crack. Sweat still lingered on the skin of my forehead. The light of the moon cascading in, creating darkly shadows over the blue walls.

I had awoken a few minutes ago from a nightmare. My throat burning from screaming so much. When I jolted up I was sure I had awoken mum but she didn't rush in. Neither did she yell, from her room, asking if I was alright. The past few months have been like this but grew worse each time.

Dreams I didn't understand. The details in every dream I've had made no connection to my life nor my dad. So it confused me.

I pulled the cover closes, my grip tightening over my bear. I may have forgotten about it, replacing it with my dad's doll, but it had been with me forever and now seemed perfect time to bring it back.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~

I smiled kicking my legs back and forth trying to gain speed and height on the swings. Mum was siting at a park bench reading while I had some fun. Her eyes too focused on the book.

I wished Lacey would have came but she had to go to London to see her Gran for the weekend. She would have made this slightly more fun but she doesn't revolve around me. And I knew that.

I took in the warm breeze as it blew. The sun shinning brightly over us as it's rays warmed my skin. It was unusually warm today but I wasn't complaining. The constant cloud cover wasn't doing much to help my mood. I shifted in the seat, becoming slightly uncomfortable, as I stared as the clouds move slowly away.

"Need a little push, sweetie?" I frowned, turning to meet the man.

He looked oddly familiar as I looked at him. His smirk frighten me but other than that he looked to be quiet kind.

"Yeah, that would help." He smiled before lightly pushing me.

"Where are your parents?"

"My mums over there," I pointed towards mum as she continued to read her book.

"Oh, your dad isn't here?" I frowned, turning my gaze towards him.

"No, but why are you asking me all these questions?" I asked, this man seemed to want to know my buisness.

"I'm only asking. My daughter is over there." He pointed towards a small girl with long blonde hair, and chocolate brown eyes.

"She's pretty but are your she's your daughter? She looks nothing like you." He eyed the girl, anger flashes through his hazel colored eyes.

"She looks a lot like her mother." He replied through gritted teeth.

"Sure," I mumbled.

"I heard that." I jumped off the swing and faced him.

"Why do you have a sudden intrest in me? Shouldn't you be playing with your daughter and not with me." I snapped, he glared before grabbing my arm.

"I am playing with my daughter." I knitted my eyebrows in confusion.

"I'm not your daughter, she's your daughter." I pointed towards the girl, watching as a man picked her up, taking her away.

"See, I am playing with my daughter. You are my daughter, you just don't know that's all." I tried to pull my arms from his grasp but he gripped tighter.

"Leave me alone. I'm not your daughter. I don't look like you and I already know who my dad is." I yelled, Turing my face to see if my mum was watching. But she wasn't.

"Now you do, I'm your father. I don't know who told you otherwise. Now if you want this to go peacefully I suggest you be quiet and follow me." I frowned trying to tug my arm but it hurt to much so I slowly followed him.

"Where are you taking me?" I asked, shyly. I was scared and now I was listening to man I don't even know.

"Home. I'm taking you home to my place." I nodded. Warm, salty tears flowed down my cheeks endlessly.

"What are you doing with her?" I turned around smiling big as I watch dad come closer.

"Dad-daddy." I tried running towards him but the man pulled me closer.

"Dad? I'm her fucking dad so I suggest you stand back." I watch dad stop in his tracks, eyeing me slowly.

"I don't know who you are but your not her father. I am and I would love if you let her go. She doesn't need to go through this." dad said, his teeth gritted together and hands clenched.

"Faith, Faith." mum terrified screamed echoed off in the distance.

"Mum, dad please help me." I pleaded. I was beyond scared and I didn't know what this man was capable of doing.

"Please let her go! Can't you see your only scaring her." Dad yelled, his eyes filled completely with anger.

"I'm scaring her, I'm sure it's you and how you holding yourself at this point." The man laughed, his grip tightening on my shoulders.

"Ow, please let me go. I just want my mum." I cried, pain searing through my body.

"Rick, let her go." Mum yelled as her body rushed over.

"You know this man?" Dad asked.

"Yeah, he's an ex of mine that I regret ever dating." Mum hissed, standing at dad's side.

"It's lovely to see you too, Michaela." Rick laughed.

"I wish I could say the same but your holding my daughter by force." Mum glared, her hand trying to reach for me but Rick pulled me back further.

"Ha, you just have to tell him I am Faith's father and this will all be over." Dad looked at Mum, fear washing over his face.

"Rick, I can't because this is Faith's father. I was was only two months pregnant when I started to date you. We never even had sex." Mum yelled, her face boiled with anger.

"Your lying!" Rick yelled.

"Rick, stop this. It's all unnecessary to do this." Mum pleaded, trying to walk towards him but he pulled me back along with him.

"Your lying, I know she's my daughter." A few tears slide down his cheeks, his eyes eyeing me.

"Rick, I'm not lying. You just can't except the truth, no matter how many times I told you." Tears fell from mums eyes too. We were all scared but mum more.

I heard a few voices behind me, my eyes darting towards the noise and I see Harry standing there with a officer. He puts his finger to his mouth and I nod turning towards Rick and mum.

"Rick, just let her go." Rick finally let me go and I ran towards dad as mum tried to calm down Rick.

"Are you okay, sweetie?" I nodded, hugging dad as if he would leave.

"Wait, what are you doing?" I heard Rick yell. "Let me go."

I turned and watched as the officer pulled Rick away in handcuffs. Harry and mum stood watching. Once his body was out of sight both of them turned around walking towards me.

"I'm so sorry sweetie. You shouldn't had to go through that." Mum hugged me, pulling me into her arms.

"It's okay, I'm just happy he's gone." mum smiled, looking over at Dad.

"It's great to have you here, Louis." Mum said, pulling him into a hug too.

~*~*~*~*~*~

Sorry for taking so long. I'm not going to give you a dumb excuse because frankly I don't have one. I was just really lazy.

But comment and vote please. :)