Shopping trip turned bad.

~ Michaela's POV ~

Ryan and Christy were heading over and should be here any minute to pick me and Faith up for our little shopping trip. I was happy that Christy was trying to get to know us better and be nicer to the family. It amazed me how she took my advice and was going to take it in affect. She never seemed like the girl to really listen to me even with the past we had. But I guess she really loves Ryan if she was willing to do this for him and the family. But I'm just going to say that was the smartest idea she ever had.

"Mum, when are thy going to get here? I'm ready to go." I laugh at how impatient she was and thought for a second.

"They'll be here soon sweetie their just a little late. But you can sit down on the couch and wait if you tried of standing." She sighed before plopping onto the couch face first.

she must still have sugar running threw her body still from last night and all the sweets she had eaten. Im surprise she was able to fall asleep so fast, it took me awhile but not for that reason. All I could think about was Mark I had no clue what I was going to do. I wanted to go out with him but i still wasnt sure if i should. I just hope today goes well I dont need any more stress right now Ive had enough.

"Ryan's late sweetie, he got stuck in traffic." My mum was sitting on the love seat talking but I didn't know that it was Ryan she was taking to.

"We'll he could have called me and told me."

"We'll I called to see what the plan was with you too since I have to go to a meeting with your dad today."

"A meeting about what mum." I was hoping that it wasn't about them getting divorced, they seemed to be in love still.

"We want to renew our vows before our anniversary."

"Oh, thank god. I though you guys were getting divorced." She looked at me shocked but then started laughing.

"Oh sweetie that will never happen. At least not any time soon. But you dad and me are so much in love still."

"Good, and I'm going to stop you there. I don't need to know any more details."

"We'll me and you dad the other day had one of the..."

"Mum, there's a child in the room."

"I was just messing with you. Maybe." She laughed as she left the room leaving me with shocked plastered on my face.

I didn't know what to say after she said that, it was just plain wrong. But I can't say nothing about it since I've had sex before. But I've only done it once which changed my life forever.

"Can Ryan take any longer." I groaned as I plopped onto the couch.

I was happy to finally be able to spend time with my brother after I haven't seen them in five years. But waiting for them wasn't making me anymore happy.

"Mum, can I get some chips. I'm hungry and uncle Ryan taking forever." I looked down at Faith as she had her puppy dogs eyes staring up at me.

"Fine, but save some room for lunch." She ran off into the kitchen as soon as I finished my sentence.

I heard the covert open and the sound of the plastic bag being grabbed so I knew she was eating them. I sat on the couch staring at the black tv as I thought of what I could do for a job. I could get a small job at the movie story and go up from there since I knew he would give me a job.

"Sweetie, would you mind brining up the Advil for you dad. He's not felling to well." My mum called from her room.

"Sure." I yelled back as I headed into the kitchen.