Willing too.

I woke up to the noise of the nurse from before but I also heard another females voice along with it. My eyes started to slowly open, but I didn't notice the there were three burry figures before me. I tried to sit up but I couldn't, I looked down to see that Faith was laying on me, sleeping.

"When can she leave?" I heard my mum's faint voice as the three figures continue to talk.

"Today, the doctor said there are no major injuries, a few minor cuts. But at all she seems healthy enough to leave whenever she ready." My mum looked towards me and she smiled as she notice I was awake.

"Michaela, your awake." My mum rushed to my side as she pulled me into a hug.

"How are you feeling?"

"Fine, just really hungry that's all." She laughed as she sat down next to me on the bed.

"How long have I been asleep?" I didn't know why I asked but my phone light glowing showed for about a few hours.

"Not long, three hours I would say. But I have some news to tell you and I'm not sure how your going to take it," her words scared me, what else bad could happen.

"What is it? Please tell me, I hope it's not bad, I've had enough trouble lately."

She didn't say anything, she just looked down at the floor, ignoring me as I grabbed onto her arm. It scared me that she just continued to stare at the floor, I wanted to know what was wrong.

"Sweetie, gran in the hospital. She had a heart attack this morning, they say she might not make it." My eyes slowly started to water, I didn't know what to say or do other then cry.

"Me and your dad are leaving as soon as you are discharged, I knew you two were close so I planned for you to come along with." I smiled at her as I wiped the tears away from my face.

"Can we leave now, I want to see her as soon as possible." She nodded her head slowly, the tears that threaten to flow down her cheeks brighten her eyes.

"I'll go tell the nurse." She patted my head before leaving the room.

I looked down at Faith, stroking her head as she slept. She stirred a little, but tighten her grip on me as she snuggled closer to me. I smiled as I kiss her forehead, her eyes had some bags under them. I guess she didn't sleep last night because she was worried about me. I wasn't surprise at all, since if it was me I would be in her shoes right now.

---------------------------------------------

"I have Faith, now grab your purse so we can leave," she yelled at me.

I just grabbed the purse making my way towards her. She had Faith in her arms, while she held the door open for me. I followed her down the white hallway, a few nurses would stare at me, shock was on their faces. I ignored their stares, they mainly just saw the black eyes and cut on my face from Rick.

We reached the exit and dad sat in the drivers seat smiling as he waited for us, mum carefully places Faith in the backseat. I slowly got in, pain flowing through my body as I bend down to get it. My body felt numb as the pain continued, I decided to ignore it and try to relax. Dad started to drive towards my flat, so I could grab some clothes for me and Faith. The ride didn't take long and soon I was stuffing clothes into a small bag and one of Faith's backpacks.

"Need help, you look like your in pain." I nodded my head as I sat down on my bed relieved the pain was slowly leaving my body.

"I just need these clothes in te bags and that's all, I already packed the other things we would need." She looked at me concern but she seems to push it away.