Michaela, I love you.

~ Michaela's POV ~

I eyed Faith carefully as she slept on her bed. Arms tightly wrapped around her bear as if it would run and leave her. A dark bruise was on both of her upper shoulders, from when Rick had held her. I cringed every time I glance at them. If I had been watching her more carefully this would have never happen.
It was all my fault.

"Babe, are you okay?" I turned and looked at Mark.

I nodded simply turning back towards Faith tears threatening to spill from my eyes.

"Here, I made you a cup of tea." I took the cup, weakly smiling at Mark.

"Is Louis still here?" I asked suddenly remembering he and Harry were here.

"Yeah, both are in the dinning room." I nodded, feeling Mark's arms wrap around my waist.

"M, don't blame yourself for this."Mark whispered in my ear.

"I am. I should have been watching her. If I had I would have rushed over and stopped this from ever happening." Mark sighed.

"We all make mistakes, Michaela. It's life.."

"Don't say it's life. I know it's not life. I can't stand to see her continue to be hurt all the time because of the mistakes I made. Mistakes that should hurt me not her. She's only a child." I pushed his arms off of me, turning towards him.

"You don't think I don't see that..."

"Mark just stop. I know your only trying to help but your... Ugh, it's making me so fucking upset that I just can't take it." I walked away frustrated leaving Mark standing there.

I tightening my grip on my cup as I entered the kitchen. Anger boiled inside of me. I couldn't take this anymore. I just can't take any of this.

"Are you okay, Michaela?" I slammed my cup down turning towards Louis.

"No, I'm not okay. Can everyone stop asking me that. I just went through something no mother should ever go through." I yelled.

"Michaela, calm down.." I groaned as Louis approached me.

"Please, don't tell me to calm down. Please just don't." I said, sliding down the counter onto the tiled floor. Tears slide down my cheeks as I cupped my face.

"Hey, how about we go somewhere and talk about this." I eyed Louis, confusion written across my face.

"I don't think going out will be a good idea." He laughed taking my hand in his.

"C'mon, I have the perfect place in mind." I sighed giving up.

I grabbed my jacket, following Louis as he grabbed a few things before leading me out of the house.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

"You would just take me here." I joked, eyeing the small little ice cream parlor we use to go to as kids.

"I thought you would like this." He smiled as me, shades covering his eyes.

"Your paying I hope."

"I am unless you want to?" I shook my head 'no'.

Taking my hand he lead me inside the building and I smiled as I remember the sweet smell.

The walls were still painted bright pink, small round white tables were scattered every where, arrange of Ice cream men lined the bottom half of the counters.

"What would you like, love?" Louis asked.

"I just want a chocolate shake." I replied.

Louis smiled turning his attention to the women behind the counter. He entwined our hands together a smirk playing on his lips as he did so. I blushed remember how much I miss this. How much I miss him.

"Here, let's get a seat." I took the drink into my hands, smiling as he pulled me along.

We decided to sit in the far back of the shop so we could talk more privately.

"Why are you here, Louis?" I asked, suddenly wondering why he and Harry came.

He fiddled with his spoon, twirling it in his hands. His eyes looking everywhere but at me.

"I came because I wanted to see you." I smiled, taking his hand in mine.

"I've missed you." I suddenly reply not regretting it as the words quickly left my mouth.

"You have?" Louis asked, surprised.

"Hmm." he smiled, cheeks slightly tinting pink.

"Michaela, I love you." I froze, the blood in my body stopping dead in its tracks.

The words made my heart skip a beat, they made my palms sweaty but they made me want to just kiss him to no end. I want to just know and feel how much those words were so true.

"I-I...."

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

I finally updated.. Yeah!! Hope you liked this chapter. I liked writing it.

Comment and vote please!! :)