Making Her Smile.

I watched as Faith ran at me, her backpack swinging side to side with each step she took. (Random A/N: I almost wrote this in Spanish cause that what's been on my mind ;)

"Mum," she screamed once she reached me.

I turned around just as she wrapped her arms around my legs, her eyes gleamed as she looked up at me. I smiled as I picked her up in my arms, her arms latched onto my neck.

"How was Lacey's?" I asked as I made my way towards the car.

"Fun, she had one of her cousin over and we played with him." She beamed.

"What was his name?"

"Jared, he's really funny and he taught me to play soccer."

"Oh," I said as I buckled her in.

"Well your dad is coming over today, are you excited?" I ask, she cheered and I took that as a yes.

I closed the door and made my way to the other side of the car to get in. I laughed as Faith pulled out her Louis doll and hugged it tightly. She truly loved her dad, but she wasn't the only one excited.

************************************

"Faith please pick up your toys, Louis is going to be here any minute and we don't want him to trip on those toys," I yelled from the kitchen as I stirred the sauce.

"Fine," she yelled back, I listen as I heard the 'clang' of toys being stuff into her arms.

I looked down at the clock as I realized Louis should be pulling up very soon and I wanted to talk about some important things with him. The calendar has been mocking me each time I took a glance at it and I'm surprised Faith forgot, she always bugs me around this time.

"Daddy," Faith yelled taking me out of my thoughts.

I'm surprised the knocking at the door didn't bring me back to reality, I would have thought it would have.

"Hey babe," Louis said as he wrapped his arms around me.

"Hey," I replied back giving him a quick kiss on his cheek as I turned back to the food.

"You don't sound excited to see me, do you." He mock, I laughed as I turned the heat off and moved the pot off the stove.

"I'm very excited but I didn't want to burn the food." He nodded his head as he leaned against a counter facing me.

I looked up at his face, his eyes stared at the floor as if he was trying to avoid contact with me. I took a step forward wrapping my arms around his neck and looking up at him so I could see what his eyes were hiding.

"What's wrong Lou?" I asked watching as he finally locked eyes with me.

"Nothing, I've just been thinking that's all," he said.

I ignored it for now, seeing as he didn't want to talk about it. I smiled before bring my lips to his for a kiss but, he turned his head away. I looked shocked at him but instead of asking why, I turned to walked away.

He walks in here all cheery but then it switched like that when I asked what was wrong, something must be up. I watched as Faith put both of her 1D dolls onto a self, she was balancing herself on one of her small table chair. She looked up and smiled as she finish placing Harry away.

"Done?" I asked, she nodded her head as she slowly jump from the chair.

"Is the food done yet?" I nodded my head and watched as she ran from the room.

I closed her door before making my way down the stairs and to the small kitchen of our flat. Louis was sitting quietly at the table, his eyes watching Faith as she plopped into the chair. He looked up at the sound of me grabbing a cup from the covert, he smiled before turning back to Faith.