Feeling Alone.

This is just a filler chapter, nothing great really happens other then Michaela thinking. Plus it's just giving Faith her relax day after he little fight. Just wanted to let you know and I promise the next cheater would have something happen that I though was perfect for now.

~ Faith's POV~

I woke up and looked around to see if my mum was around. But no, she was nowhere in sight.

"Mum." I yelled as I took the large duvet off of me.

"In the kitchen sweetie." She yelled which made me smile, since I have no clue what would happen if she left me.

I pushed the thought away as I made my way down the stairs to have something to eat. I smelt something like pancakes but I couldn't tell.

"Hungry sweetie, I made pancakes for you." My cheeks lifted as I smiled and hugged my mum.

She handed me a plate and I rushed to the table to eat, but I really wanted to talk about the talk she had yesterday with Louis. But I knew that wasn't going to be a great subject since I saw how upset she was when she came back. So I just stuffed my face with the pancakes she placed in front of me.

"Are you ready for movie day." My mum smiled at me as she sat down with her cup of tea.

"Yes." I gleamed since I knew he would pick out the best movies and make the day really special.

"Good, we'll watch the movies after lunch since you need a bath and so do I." I laughed as I knew that was true, we did.

"Ok mum." She nodded as she started eating her pancakes.

I had already eaten about three pancakes before I decide to take my bath. Mum had already finish and was waiting for me to be done so she did the dishes. I walked up to her with my plate in my hands and passed it to her. I watched as she smiled down at me and grabbed the plate before giving me a kiss on the cheek.

"Go upstairs and pick out something to wear, and I don't mind if its your pjs since I might wear mine too." I smiled before rushing up the stairs and into out room.

I flung open the drawers of my pjs and looked for something that looked warm and lazy to wear. I decided to wear my favorite toy story pjs that were purple and white. They had the whole crew printed on the front and the bottoms had Woody and Buzz on them. Mum came up and smiled at me just as I was putting the clothes onto the bed.

"Ready yet." I nodded my head as she lead me into the bathroom.

~ Michaela's POV ~

I turned the water on and waited for it to heat up so Faith could get in. She was looking happy more then ever today and I wanted her to be like that. She needed to be happy and forget about what has happen the past couple of days. Today was for me and her to let lose and just relax well I really needed to. The fight with Louis took a great toll on me and it was affecting me too. I just needed to keep a smile on my face that I had my family and Harry on my side. They would help me no matter what was going to happen in the future. Plus I just needed to get my life together and make sure Faith had the life I didn't get.

"Here Faith get undress and hop in." She nodded before taking her clothes off.

I help her wash her hair and make sure she clean herself the right way before giving her a couple minutes I play. She would always get made at me if I didn't at Lear give her one toy and let her play. She was still like a baby but in a older body. She told me that she was done once the water started getting cold. I laughed but smiled before grabbing her towel and handing it to her.

She grabbed it and wrapped it around her, she seemed to rush out the bathroom to the bedroom in seconds. I laughed as I followed behind her to the room. I sat down on the bed as I watched her get dress, helping her once in a while when see needed it.