Ex's Return

~ Rick's POV ~

I smiled as I waited for them to open the gates, the bell rang and slowly the door open revealing a good friend of mine.

"How was jail Rick?" He smirked as he watched me approach him.

"Hell, but I'm not going to ever have to stay their longer then I did this past week." He laughed as he threw the keys at me.

"So what's next, I know that head of yours did a lot of thinking in that cell?" I ignored him as I turned the car on.

"Come on mate, I want to be part of the plan. We also can't get you back in jail and I will be the one that makes sure that doesn't happen." I turned and look at Chase.

"All I'm going to say is Michaela doesn't know what's coming her way,"I say as my teeth start to grind by just the sound of her name.

"Then this is going to be fun." I nodded my head.

Michaela didn't know what was going to happen but right now I needed to talk to a good friend of mine and we'll figure out a plan to get revenge on her.

- Eleanor's POV - ( a/n: She's back!!!)

I say down on the white couch my eyes watching the tv as Louis talked about how we we're no longer dating. He didn't mention her name at all, only talking about how he just needed a break and that I was suffocating him. What a lier. I switched the channel watching whatever came on not caring if it was a add or worse show ever seen.

My phone vibrates next to me and his name flashed across the screen a smile taking over my face. I've been waiting for this call all day.

"Hello," I said excitedly into the phone.

"Ready to take back what's your?" He asked.

"Of course, why would I be."

"I'll be there on five minutes, and please at least look presentable."

"How did you know? Who cares about how I look anyway, it's only you." He laughed into the phone.

"I have a friend who going to help with our plan. He's also going to make sure it goes perfectly without any mistakes," he said, darkly.

"Fine, just walk in I'll have the door unlock."

"Good, be there in four."

"Ok bye," I said quickly and hung up.

Great, now I have to get dress from the comfortable pajama bottoms I was wearing. I made my way into my room digging through the clothes hanging in my closet. I grabbed a pair of dark wash denim jeans, a white v-neck tee, along with some white flats. I striped from my comfortable clothes and changed into what I picked. Once done I took brush and brushed through my brown locks as they flowed down my back.

A few knocks came at the door before a two voices echoed throughout my flat. I placed the brush down and made my way the stairs, a smile creeping onto my face as he stood in my living room.

"So how are we going to do this, Rick?" I asked as I sat down on the couch.

"How I do everything, but this time it has to be perfect so you can get your man and I get my revenge."

"And are you going to tell me?" His friend shifted uncomfortably on his feet.

"Who are you?" I finally asked.

Rick looked at his friend then me before speaking. "This is Chase," he said.

I smiled at him and he smiled back but didn't say anything. We didn't say anything and I stare at the screen of the telly. My mind wondering through thoughts of what would have happen if Louis and me would have stayed together. Four years of being together going down the drain.