Dark Side - Chapter One

My current name is Sophie, Sophie Marks. I am only 17 but can appear to be any age when spoken too. I am a vampire and my brothers and I have grown up together this way. We no longer need to drink blood unless it's to prepare for battle. We stopped a while ago when we all bet each other that we could go without it. My brothers are Darrin and Brian they're twins and about two months younger than me if we're counting from when we started being immortal. These years though our boredom brought us to a local high school were we've been 'learning'. We've gone through this before where we get so bored we decide to take up a new trade. We get A's in every subject each time and we're probably the most memorable students in the schools.

"Time for school Chry." Darrin said walking by my bedroom.

"Yeah let’s go slow poke." Brian echoed.

"You know I'll beat you there anyways." I bragged as I followed them out.

"Yeah right, you got lucky." Brian laughed, as Darrin shook his head.

"What? You totally raced last time too admit it." I poked at Darrin.

"Maybe." He smiled

"Then let's go!" Brian yelled.

"Bring it on." Darrin and I chimed.

We raced in full vampire speed. Letting the wind style our hair like every day. Of course I pulled ahead I've had more experience and more blood cells. My brothers hated that fact too. I always won these races but for some reason they always insisted on racing me again and again. About ten minutes away from the school we stopped and I won. Then we walked the rest of the way and I entered the yard in front of my brothers putting on our usual act. 

"Sophie!" Chloe screeched as she ran up beside me. She's my 'best friend.' Or at least she thinks she is, humans are easy to fool.

"Chloe! Hey how was your weekend?" I asked sweetly.

"Too good, I spent it all with the hon." She sighed.

I rolled my eyes knowing oh too well that the 'hon' was her boyfriend Shaun, "No details please."

"You have a nasty mind Soap, how was your weekend?" She laughed

"Decent spent it with the family." I said. I felt my bothers laugh from behind me at the name Soap. I shot them a dirty look; even if we were acting they were still annoying. The kids here had started calling me that name because the teacher messed up my name once.

    We walked into the school and went straight to our lockers talking about mindless gossip that I already knew. I was just opening my locker when I felt a pair of hands grab my hips and pull me backwards until I hit a chest. I smiled and turned around into Wren. He had always liked me from my first day here, so this year I decided to give him a chance. He had proved to be a good boyfriend so far, but didn't fill a void.

"Hey sweet cheeks." He smiled

"Hey there." I smiled back

He's extremely handsome, for a human of course. He had brown straight hair that was always messy and beautiful blue eyes, his lips were small and his teeth perfect. He was tall but not extremely and was well built. And he always looked at me like I was gold, and I always made his mind race.

She looks so good..... I listened to his thoughts; another good thing about him was he wasn't perverted.

I grabbed his hand and closed my locker, "Let's go get seats for English."

"Deal." He smirked

We walked to the upstairs floor of the school hand-in-hand and I tried to ignore the rude glances from other girls. That’s something I've always hated, girls were so quick to judge me and honestly they're lucky I have a damn good patience level, about half of the girls in this school would be gone if I had it my way. They had an addiction to giving me looks that read 'I've just been shanked by you.' In the immortal world there probably would've been a fight to the death. Sometimes I'm too nice.