58

THANK YOU SO SO MUCH FOR 600 FOLLOWS !!! I LOVE YOU GUYS SO SO MUCH xxxx , I hope my stories are entertaining enough and make you all happy :D 

a very very very long chapter , enjoy :D

***

The dinner went better than Niall expected it to, everyone had a great time around the table sharing stories or talking about current affairs and future plans. All these when thrown towards Harry and Niall , had the blonde tongue tied most of the time but Harry had managed to answer every question without making it awkward for them.

His whole family loved Harry , everyone was under his spell taking Niall back to time when he was always surrounded with girls that are eating from his hand. It was the same scenario taking place at his home all throughout the evening , Denise , Greg's wife had taken it upon herself to tease him every chance she gets and Niall wanted to slap his cheeks for coloring so much. He admit Harry was charming and really a magnificent figure when he wants to be , this time it was not because he is a son of some rich business tycoon or he is a jock but an adorable , handsome and sweet human being he is and Niall could feel falling all over again.

Especially , the time he watched from the other side of the room , his young nephew had walked across the room from his father's side to Harry's who was talking to Bobby at that time. He didn't if it was just him or did everybody had turned silent when the exchange was happening , everyone shocked that Theo , his nephew , himself had gone to Harry – the boy is never that social, doesn't go to anyone after just one meet as he is extremely shy. The only person he would go amongst all his cousins and relatives is Niall. The boy loved his uncle too much , so to see him take those steps and gain Harry's attention by slapping his thighs was something everyone was awing on.

But Niall's heart was gone for sure after that little conversation the boy had with Harry , his throat all choked up as the small one had went "You like my Nini?"

Harry was shocked , looking wide eyed trying to answer "I-"

Theo had smiled bouncing on his little legs as he said , before introducing himself , the most cutest thing Niall had ever seen.

"I like Nini too . I Theo ,You?"

Harry had only smiled putting out his big hand to shake with the small one as he answered "Hey Theo , I am Harry"

Theo had giggled holding Harry's finger "Hawwy , you like Nini?" , coming back to the main important question. And when Harry had nodded his head saying yes , Theo was already up in his lap babbling about Niall, his favourite teddy bear and ice-creams not leaving Harry's side for the whole evening.

He was brought out of his thoughts later the night by his father as he took a seat beside him near the window from where Niall was watching everyone having a good time. It was after dinner when everyone had ice-cream making Theo smile so widely and Harry laugh so loudly at him making everyone else join in and Niall wasn't behind.

"Niall" he turned sitting properly tucking his skirt carefully underneath him , holding his bowl of ice-cream as he smiled .

"Dad?"

Bobby smiles at him before looking ahead at Harry who is right now in conversation with Maura and Denise as Theo has Greg's attention "Well I approve of him. He is the first person you ever brought home and he is a gem. Got well with everyone"

"Th-thanks Daa.." he says smiling softly as his eyes find Harry's , the smile vanishing from his face and he gulps turning away to face his dad as the old man starts to speak again.

"Now, I am older than you and have seen people , many people in my life and definitely have experienced love and lived it too"

"Hun?"he blinks at his dad , never did he told him about his love for all Niall knew his parents were in love and together since forever.