42

"Hey" is the first thing he says as he opens his eyes to see Harry staring right at him. He adjusts himself on the pillow as Harry smiles at him tracing his cheek with one finger while balancing himself on his elbow laying sideways. That little gesture makes Niall smile bright as he presses his face into his pillow trying to avoid Harry from seeing the blush creeping on his cheek.

"You look beautiful" he hears next , his heart racing fast as he blinks up to the boy he knows he is surely falling in love with. It has been over few weeks now and Niall finds himself more in Harry's apartment than his own and he has never said this to his boyfriend but he feels more at home here than he ever felt at his home with Louis.

"Stop, I don't" he says hitting Harry's naked chest and rest his hand on him , tracing his chest smoothly and quietly as if it is natural for them.

"And sexy" Harry says smirking pulling Niall closer by his hips as he shuffles, flushing their half naked bodies together. He can't believe he got so lucky to call Niall as his , to be with the most beautiful person in and out. He wants to kick himself for not realizing sooner and just wasting his time with all those girls .

"Harry-"Niall whines hitting Harry's chest for him to stop with all the compliments but is cut by the brunette lad who wants nothing more to compliment him each and every second of his life.

"And smart and funny and –" he continues only for Niall to cut him off in what Harry would call with the most perfect way. Niall pulls him by his neck pressing his lips to Harry's bringing him into a smooth and passionate kiss. Harry moans a little throwing his big thigh on Niall's hip as the blonde pulls away scooting himself as close to the tall and muscular lad as possible.

"You're an idiot" he says with a laugh that Harry thinks is the most beautiful and carefree sound he has ever heard mentally planning to always get Niall to laugh like that .

"You haven't even heard my jokes yet" he says playfully while rubbing Niall's arm up and down , its Saturday morning and there is nowhere important to be at except for Niall as he has a 2:00 o'clock tutor session.

"oh no!" Niall dramatically sighs looking up at the ceiling enjoying every second of Harry's attention on him. These quite , loving moments they have in early mornings or late at night that are so secluded from the rest of the world – so intimate are his favorite part of the day and he loves them more on the weekends as they have plenty of time to lay in the bed.

"Oh yes. So , hear this one " Harry says not before pecking Niall's lips lightly already coming up with the 'funniest joke' he could think of.

"please let this one be funny. Please let them be funny. " Niall mumbles clearly audible and shrieks as Harry pinches his sides with a loud 'hey!' , he doesn't seem upset at all , all smiles as he "Oh hush and now listen"

And with that he clears his throat and begins " Okay. Why cant the flower ride his bike?"

"Why?" Niall asked with an amused smile on his face.

"Becaussseee.... His petals fell off!" Harry excitedly recited with wide eyes waiting for Niall's reaction.

Oh my god ! oH my god!Haahahaha" Niall laughed loudly clapping his hands in the air and Harry couldn't help but smirk proudly at him as he continued , curling Niall to him more, he just loved the warmth Niall gives off as he cuddles.

"See ... I know you will like it!"his smile never falling off his face , he was proud to make Niall laugh so loud and uncontrably as the blonde just went mad after Harry's words.

"Oh thank god you have nice face!" Niall said after calming down a little breathing in some air slowly , his face was red with laughter and a big smile on his face as he cackled .

"hey ! meanie!" Harry said punching Niall on his arm a little , pouting quietly trying to look sad and Niall found that to be the most adorable face he has ever seen.

"aww.. did I hurt you ? It was not bad hun, I laughed right see? I am still tearing" he said pinching Harry's cheek just like the tall one did before with him while whipping the tears falling from his eyes simultaneously due to so much laughter.

"I know you didn't. I liked that one , it was a good one" Harry says dead panned, still pouting rubbing his cheek as he looked down at Niall who had managed to calm down and was smiling at him .

Niall moved forward dropping a small peck on Harry's chest before tilting up to face him as he argued, not able to see Harry look so small and hurt "No , it was actually good"

"Don't lie." Harry said cuddling to him still not having in his heart to push the boy away.

"Okay. It was bad but you looked so cute and hot and just I wanted to kiss you so bad" Niall said slowly smiling brightly at his boyfriend rubbing his thumb over Harry's cheek softly and with so much love in his eyes.

"No one is stopping you" Harry whispered his voice dropping down a few octane as his eyes traced over Niall's lips hungrily and that was all it took for Niall to pull the boy down in a loving kiss.

***

a/n

a small cheesy narry filled chapter !

I will try to update more !! So expect a double update soon !!!

thoughts on narry ?

VOTE.COMMENT.SHARE if you love my story

love Ri x