12

"No drinks , no parties , no playing around ,nothing. I want you boys to practice as hard as you can . Winning next game is important for you to reach finals and the damn game is next week ! "

Liam gave Luke narrow eyes as he raised his hand "Coach Handcock!"everyone stifled their laugh as Coach looked at Luke already knowing what is coming to him .

"Yes Hemmings , what is that didn't got through your pretty head ?"

Luke smiled cheekily at the coach as he answered "oh nothing coach Handcock, I was just saying Huskies are pretty lame and we can take them down .I mean we got Harry and Liam on the team !"

Louis shouted "HEY!"

And everyone laughed " Ya but these ladies are not going to last if they don't workout regularly "

"But coach Handco-" Luke was interrupted by the coach himself , looking at him with stern eyes as he was about take his name .

"I am very well aware of my name Hemmings .Don't take so much effort of repeating it three times in last three minutes."

All the boys laughed at Luke whose face was bright pink as he made innocent eyes at coach who merely stared at he before announcing "Now Luke don't stand their giving me googly eyes save that for your girlfriend .And you buffoons get lost from my eyes "

The insult didn't even affect them as they laughed jogging away shaking their head as everyone looked up to the coach as a father figure . And then who will take any harsh words from the old man when he has such a crinkle smile and soft motherly eyes.

The boys never discussed this as they don't want to come out as softie or names but everyone understood it.

After shower all the boys got out of the boys changing room and headed towards the b-wing were Niall will wait for them after practice. As out of all the boys in the group he was the only one who was not a part of the team . He was the girl , the baby of the group and he had other hobbies like singing and playing guitar which the boys appreciated .

Boys meaning everyone except Harry , although he would think he plays nice and his voice is that of an angel but will he admit it to the blonde ? Hell no !

Niall jumped as they all made their way to him in the garden opposite to the college but considered within premises , lets just say their principal had a liking to flowering plants.

Harry was of course the last one to reach shaking his curl not interested in the recap Luke and Louis were giving Niall. He pulled his phone replying to Melissa ,short Mel, after she reminded him for the third time today that they were to meet tomorrow night. He rolled his eyes to her incredibly girly text with lots of hearts and kisses .He was about to roll his eyes yet again at the obnoxious kisses his phone screen showed but was stopped at a sound . He turned his head to see Niall laughing loudly , clutching his stomach in one hand his backpack slung on his shoulder his other hand gripping it tightly

Harry watched his head was thrown back as he continued to laugh , his pink skirt flowing because of the wind his tummy peeking through the crop top. His eyes moved up to the blonde's face before shaking his head and going back to his phone.

He sighed keeping it aside as Zayn offered him a stick .He quickly put it in his mouth and the raven head boy was about to light it but a voice halted their actions .

"Its not good for you .Especially before game . Rather period , you could get cancer you know " Harry snorted looking at the blue eyes he had become familiar with as he replied "Who asked you Blondie ?"

Niall flicked his hair that were in a quiff aside as he replied "No one was talking to you Luna . I was saying to Zayn " before Harry could give a comeback Liam interrupted "And he is right though ,don't you think babe ?" He asked purposely as all the others snickered at Zayn who was sporting a lost look .

Liam's stare turned into glare and in matter of seconds Zayn was putting the lighter back and cigratte inside the box he carries around . He smiled at Liam who kissed him and Harry snorted yet again "Pussies" as he put his hand inside Zayn's pocket and dug out the lighter lighting his and puffing air out .

Niall was frustrated and about to move away from him when a force threw him away making him land on Luke with ' umpff'.

Harry would have laughed if there wouldn't have been a weight on him .Before he said anything lips were on him and as he tried to push the person  away they bite his lips making him kiss them . And who he was to say no .

Niall raised his eyebrow looking at him and then back at Luke when the girl detached herself from herself cheering loudly "Harrryy!"

All the guys cringed at her loud high pitched voice and Luke mouthed at the same time Harry said "Ali ?"

And Niall was amused at the scene going in front of him as he absentmindedly nodded his head at Luke.

"Didn't you missed me babe ?" Harry could only nod , fake smile plastered on his face .

"Say it " she commanded making all the boys look at her in shout .

Feisty one , Niall thought with a smirk on his face as Harry muttered a short miss you .

"So I am free tomorrow want to do something ?" She said innocently and Niall shook his head already not wanting to go in her bad book .

Harry's eyes widened as he coughed "Ya...Yes...No ! no I can't ,  I am busy actually "

Ali narrowed her eyes not liking this one bit as she asked "with who and I want the name "

And Niall thought let's see Styles how you get yourself out of this one   .

Harry tried to think of a good excuse and his light bulb went on as his eye landed on Niall few steps away from them .

"Actually I and Niall are going out . At mother's actually, right Niall ?"

Niall blinked all the eyes were on him including Ali's , his eyes shifted to Harry who was giving him stern eyes mouthing 'Nandos ' and 'slave ' . Niall wanted to burst Ali's bubble by taking Mel's name and cursed the bet and fucking Nandos .

Shit ! It had to be Nandos ! That also today ! He shouted mentally

He innocently smiled at Ali as he uttered the words "Yes we are going at Styles house . It's a...for an assignment actually .We were partnered unfortunately "he hopes he convinced him and scowls at her next words .

"Are you seriously rejecting me for this freak ?" Before Harry can even say a word Niall booms "Who you calling freak slut ?!At least I have better figure than you "

She rolls her eyes at him as she says "well you lack one thing honey .Which , unfortunately for you matters the most among boys " she smirks pointing at her goods .

Niall laughs animatedly "Well there are boys who are not interested  in touching  those uglies " he says pointing at her assets and then points back at his lower half smirking "and more interested in putting their mouth on this" 

All tries to hide in their snickers as she screams "You ! Freak!"about to lung on him as Harry and Liam grabs her .

Liam silently tells her to walk away as Niall tries to calm down all the while fuming .

Styles you're gonna pay for this !

As he blames him for that dumbass bimbo girl insulted him .