43

"Oh my gosh ! Liam , you're glowing" Niall exclaims the moment Liam opens the door. He enters the house , toeing off his shoes smiling happily at Liam who is in nothing but sweatpants and an oversized shirt with a wide grin on his lips.

"I know right. The baby is kicking all over inside" Liam smiles one hand on his stomach massaging it as they both walk inside. Niall looks at his bestfriend , clearly happy for him and there is small wish in his mind , wish to be at the place were Liam is at right now.

He quickly shakes his head getting rid of the silly thought .

"Have a seat" Liam says slowly sitting himself down on the couch in process. Niall nods getting comfortable on the couch , tucking his grey short skirt underneath his thighs as he finds a comfortable spot.

"Where is Louis and Luke?" he then asks looking around as Liam hands him a glass of water. For some reason not known to him Zayn and Liam had invited all of them at their house for dinner and hangout , since it was a Sunday.

"Louis is inside making us some juice and Luke has gone on a date" Liam says smiling and Niall quickly looks at him from his gazing around the living room. Its not his first time in Liam's house , he is only thinking about his boyfriend and were the hell he is . They had talked over the phone in the morning Harry stating he will be going early since Zayn wants him to talk about something and will meet him their itself.

"Oohh...who is the lucky lady?" he says , slightly shocked at the fact Luke is on date. The boy didn't say anything to him this past days when Niall was tutoring him.

"You mean unlucky? Stacy Sanders ...poor girl is going to run home by the end of the night" Louis jokes as he comes with three glasses in tray sitting it down on the glass table in the center. Liam's flat looks like a mansion , mostly like a prince's room . But Niall is not shocked as Liam is reached and if his mother has a way around him , he would probably be living in a mini-mansion just until he finishes his school. He smiles at the thought and thanks the lord for making Liam so giving and generous that he put his foot down saying 'I don't need this much space, it will all go to waste. I am okay in two by two" and Niall believes he definitely will be okay with that .

His attention goes back to the boys in front of him bickering and laughs out when Liam says , shushing Louis who has bored look in his eyes

"Hey ! be nice Louis , don't say that"

"Yeah Louis , if Luke knows about this , he will have your head" Niall pipes in , chuckling a little at Louis sarcastic expressions to them.

"But well I am right. Luke is awful on dates" Louis says casually as if he just made a point as he sips from his glass . Niall looks controlling his giggle at the sudden interested looks that paints on Liam's face , making the pregnant lad sit more properly , lightly leaning in with a raised eyebrows as he throws a smirk to the chocolaty – brunette lad sitting right in front of them.

"And you would know that because?"

"Oh shut it Payno! Just because majority of you arseholes except Ziam love child here are gay , doesn't me I and Luke are too" he says scowling a little making the other two lads laugh at his insults.

"We never said that" Liam defends just in time for Niall to ask

"Love child?"

"Jesus ! Jesus , what will happen to you guys if I was not born" Louis stands up dramatically showing as if he is just done with them, showing his glass up the air before he looks down at them , a sharp look in his eyes as he points .

"First off , you were implying that Horan, don't you dare say otherwise. And Lili , my dumb , cute but dumb friend , a love child is yours and Zayn's baby. A child born out of love but the name is only given to the child born to gay parents" he coos sarcastically at Liam diving into information making Niall almost fall off from the bed with everything he hears.