33

Hey , Guys I am back with this story !!!!

Enjoy :D

UNEDITED

***

"Li , c'mon you have been crying like a Niagara falls since morning " a very frustrated Louis says few days later in the canteen. Everyone is sitting on the table except Zayn , who is suspiciously vanished as no one has seen him since two days , Harry and Luke both are nowhere to be seen since the morning .

"Fuck off Lou !! You don't get it!" Everyone at the table jumps a little at Liam's words as the boy wipes his nose with a tissue sneezing , eyes all red and hair not combed , all over the place as if he hasn't had a decent sleep in years.

"Ofcourse I don't . You won't say anything. The only thing I got is something happened between you and Zayn and that too by the fact that Zayn is not here calming your crying ass" Louis replies completely done with the boy and yet concerned at the same time . He sighs pinching his nose as the boy starts crying yet again.

"You're an ass" Liam mutters blowing his nose loudly completely looking out of it.

"He is right though Lili , What is the matter ? we are here for you , you know that " Niall sighed speaking softly as he placed his hand on top of Liam's . He can't see his friend like this , all hopeless and heartbroken . He knows something has happened, something big as Zayn and Liam are the golden couple . They are the ones he looked upto every time , they are the ones he envied to have so much love and warmth. He envied them yes , but they gave him hope. And as he looked at a defeated Louis he can say it without doubt that they give everyone hope.

"It- Its just everyth-thing was fine and great actually ! So fuckin-fucking great a week ago. Za-ayn loved me..." a sigh leaves Liam as he looks at both of his closest friends.

Before anyone can say anything Luke comes at the table and asks , very loudly according to Louis who is glaring at him placing his bag on the table.

"Hey Guys ! What's sup Liam ? where is Zayn?" He is about to seat but stops mid-way completely shocked as Liam replies harshly , not at all expecting out of all people Liam to talk to him like this.

"I am not his dog I don't know !"

He puts his hands up and slides down while speaking

"Jeez , calm down bro , I just wanted Mrs.Kellers notes "

"Luke ,don't " Louis bites in really not wanting Liam to go off again or have a breakdown with the how much he has already cried.

"Okayyy ,where is Harry?" Luke says turning to Niall expectedly as he notices another one is also missing.

"Probably with some chick" He makes a face at Louis and smiles as Liam chuckles as he clearly didn't wanted answer from the lad and turns to Niall pulling his chair closer to the blonde boy

"Niall?" he smirks waiting for the boy to speak and only laughs at Niall's answer.

"What , how would I know I am not his room-mate anymore" Niall shrieks in his seat small blush appearing on his cheeks. Its been days since he has been having the blushing case whenever Harry is near him , tries to flirt with him or even when his name is mentioned.

Liam laughs at Niall and both Luke and Niall turn to face Liam , finally seeing a smile on his face . Niall's eyes widened as he sees Zayn right behind Liam at the entrance door of the canteen.

"Is that-" he stomps on Luke's leg having a clear idea as the boy also has seen the person . He doesn't want Liam to know as he watches Zayn smiles a bit and then quickly walks away .