40

"Harry"

"Harry!" Niall rushed behind a very angry Harry , who just had walked- practically ran out of the canteen. He was shouting him in the passage pushing past students, they were not many but still Niall struggled. He could see Harry's brunette curls flying in the air as Harry was taller than most of the people and was visible. He rushed forward pushing himself with all his might and caught up to Harry just as he turned into an empty corridor on the right.

"Harry wait!" he called finally grabbing Harry's fingers turning him around.

He was startled to see a very pink face Harry , silent tears rolling down his cheeks. He felt sad and worried for his baby but more so he was afraid as Harry was not wearing a sad expression but a very angry one, ready to punch someone. And Niall never liked this site of Harry at all.

"Leave me alone Niall" Harry muttered angrily pulling out his fingers from Niall's hold and jerking Niall's wrist away turning around.

Niall panicked and went ahead crying behind the lad "No! listen to me!"

He ran again behind Harry turning him around and cornering him into the wall. He was petite and not at all muscular, so he couldn't push him into a wall but he had strength and was determined to make Harry listen. He didn't want any misunderstanding between them and Harry crying , is something that didn't fit well with Niall. He wanted to kiss him and hold him in his arms , assuring him he loves – likes him.

"Harry!"

"Let me go Niall!" Harry tried to push past against the blonde petite lad not meeting his eyes. He was hurt , hearing Niall say it was just one date hurt him a lot. It felt as if it didn't mean anything to Niall, as if he pitied on him and that was it for him because that night , the date , the kiss everything meant so much more to him . And right now he was feeling stupid to show his weakness.

"what is wrong with you?!" Niall asked , not really understanding why Harry just jumped into conclusions and why he ran out.

"What is wrong with me !?" Harry couldn't help but raise his voice, he cannot believe Niall was literally asking him that after saying what he said and hearing what he had to say.

"Yeah , why are you getting so upset" Niall asked trying to reach for Harry's eyes , he has always been awkward and unsure of himself , and he definitely knows he is not handling this situation properly. His thoughts are confirmed when Harry doesn't let him hold his hand shaking his head now looking away from him as he asks "You don't get it?"

Niall shakes his head not getting it and worries settle in his heart as Harry walks out of the corner.

"Forget it-"Harry is cut off by Niall and looks bewildered never seen Niall so angry

"No! You're not going anywhere until you tell me why did you say that statement in front of them?" Niall asks , he thinks maybe raising his voice a bit he can get some answers and he really doesn't get why Harry would just make a sarcastic comment.

"Why shouldn't I?! It was the truth right?" Harry speaks out really getting pissed off at Niall with the way he was behaving.

"I – yes –" Niall stutters not able to say anything and Harry just continuous seeing as Niall is not able to even defend his statement confirming his doubts.

"Then I don't see any problem here . You should go , they must be wondering if everything is alright " he says calmly pointing behind Niall before turning to walk away .

"Harry stop" Niall says out not moving from his place.

"Stop what?"

"Stop being – being so bloody difficult!" Niall shouts frustrated , grabbing his hair shaking his head. He just doesn't get him sometimes, everything was so great and he was so happy few minutes ago. Although he had some doubts and hesitations, but everyone have those , right ? He didn't want to be too optimistic and over the moon only for everything to fall down , everything to be a dream .

"I am difficult?! You said it was only one date! It was nothing serious!" Harry shouts on his face now really pissed failing his arms around , finally showing his hurt and weakness.

"I didn't say that-"Niall goes on to explain , he didn't mean the way the words sound as Harry recalls them . He didn't want for the words to come out so rude but Harry cuts him off pointing finger at Niall with heated words.

"But you meant that , didn't you?"

"Harry , I –"Niall doesn't know how to make him understand , the whole situation is frustrating him , this boy standing in front of him is frustrating him as he always did.

"No Niall , you listen . I am done running after you , done making fool of myself" Harry states after taking a deep breath closing his eyes and this time he sounds defeated , all the anger and hurt now turned into weak and pathetic self. His shoulder slunch as he looks at Niall , all he wants to do his go home and duck inside his sheet where the world seems okay .

"Then don't"

"what?" Harry cant help but ask , shocked at Niall's words. He never expected the Irish lad to say something like this, but he did and he can't help but feel his heart beat skip .

"Don't make a fool of yourself. Harry- I , you're not making a fool of yourself" Niall explains struggling a bit.

"I am . what happened back there only proves. I don't mean to force you or anything. But that , it hur-" Harry goes to argue wanting to prove his point , wanting to point out as what Niall said back there felt as if he is not into it the way he was and that it got to his head, made him vulnerable but is cut off by Niall's lips pressing against him.

Everything is silent as Harry stands shock with eyes wide open staring at Niall ,whose eyes are closed their lips pressed against each other. Niall begins to move his lips against Harry as the brunette's lips part in surprise and just as fast the kiss began it ends , with Niall pulling back smiling a little.

"What" is all Harry can say as he stares in shock at Niall , they have not meet with each other for five days after the date and he really didn't know what were they and how did Niall felt and after hearing what was been said in the canteen , this , Niall kissing him honestly surprised him .

As he watches Niall shake his head a big smile planted on his lips as he bounces on his feet not able to stay still , he cant help but feel in his heart, on his lips the way Niall's lips made him feel just minutes ago and he wants to chuckle , coo and cry all at the same time as Niall's cheek colors pink in shade as he clears his throat gathering his attention.

"Will you be my boyfriend Harry Styles?" Niall asks with an intensity looking directly in Harry's eyes making up his mind for it to be now or never and he knew , if he let Harry walk out he may never ever get the chance again.

"Niall. Yes" Harry is bewildered as happiness courses through his veins with thrill at Niall's question. His heart is beating wildly and he can't stop himself from smiling already wanting to jump Niall and kiss the life out of him

"Come here"

And that exactly what Harry does after those words from Niall, laughing as he launches himself on the petite boy pushing him into the wall instead feeling happy for the first time in his life.

***

A/N

Thoughts on the chapter and Narry get together ??

vote.comment.share & ADD to your reading lists if you like this story !

Love

Ri x