39

Its five days later Niall finds himself in an interrogation with none other than Louis and Liam who is equally interested with his small bump there. All three of them are in the middle of a less crowded canteen. He doesn't know he got himself in this situation, not does he doesn't love his friends the only one  he wants to see right now is Harry. Who for some reason is late.

"So ...how was it ?! Did you guys kiss? Don't leave any detail!"Louis asks excited as he takes a bite of the pizza.

"Lou , you're behaving like a girl right now!" Niall tells him , laughing a little without giving him any answers.

"I am not! And don't try to change the subject!"Louis chides him pointing a finger at the blonde boy , very well knowing he will avoid talking about it.

"It was good-" Niall starts only to be cut off by an over-excited Louis bouncing in his seat the pizza long forgotten as he lists

"How many dates it has been ?! Its been like a week or two ,right?!"he asks only for Niall to roll his eyes at the boy

"Its been only five days Lou"Niall says loudly trying to calm the boy down and it wasn't a big of deal , it was just a date. He himself had no idea what they were or were they are anything at all therefore points out as if to make it clear, it was not a big deal to make so much fuss about "and only one date"

"Okay smarty-pants , stop rolling those eyeballs and start talking"Louis rolls his eyes at the blonde's answer and gives him a stern look, wanting answers right now.

"Let him be Louis" Liam chides Louis , trying to get him to leave Niall alone as he sensed the blonde boy doesn't want to talk about it.

"Yeah , listen to Liam and leave me alone" Niall says with a smirk as he sips his juice from the straw watching Louis throw an absolute impatient fit.

"Geez! Fine , if you don't wanna tell don't . But atleast tell me are you guys are a thing now" Niall only lets out a little laugh as Liam slaps Louis across his head , making the smaller of the two scowl while rubbing his head .

"Louis ,I told you let him be , why do you have to know?" Liam says , shifting a little in his chair trying to find a comfortable position.He thinks he needs a little sleep now , all this shit is tiring and he is not even five months yet.

"Fair point. Harry is my best friend and I like knowing stuff about him-"Louis is cut off in his rant by Liam who just remarks back at him , trying to get him off Niall's back

"Then why don't you bug him instead"

"Calm down hormonal bud , to answer your rudely asked question-" the small lad retroats turning towards Liam in his seat , still rubbing the now dull ache in his head not pleased at the thought of Liam hitting him.

"It was not a ques-" Liam argues only to be cut off by Louis as he explains his reasons.

" I will tell you Niall is much more fun than Haz. The guy gets too romantic than my ears and eyes can take. Niall gives subjective to the point answers. So , coming back to the point here !" he then turns to Niall, just wanting to know and very impatient as he is not getting any answers here "Are you guys a thing now"

Niall can't help but smile at the little insight Louis gave about how Harry gets emotional and romantic when it comes to him, it feels him warm in the heart.

"I guess....I don't know , we might be . I mean it was just one date guys" Niall says , truly thinking about that night. He is hopeful , for it to not be just one date. He wants more and he hopes Harry does too.

"But-" Louis is cut off this time by a voice right behind Niall leaving him in shokc as he turns around.

"Yeah Louis, its only one date stop bugging him , its not serious at all , right Niall ?" with that Harry turns around swiftly walking out the door. Hearing Niall say it was just a date, only one date and the way he said it was hurting.

"Harry-"only word leaving Niall's lips as he watches him walk out of the canteen , his words echoing in his mind not able to comprehend what just happened.

***

A/N

And Harry is pissed!
The chapter is short, kind of a filler.

Vote. Comment. Share if you like the story.

Love
Ri x