50

31 st Oct

"Shit!"

Harry slams the phone down after leaving a horrid message to Niall, yes ! he left a voicemail to his boyfriend . And that too ,without saying goodbye or a love you for that matter. He feels horrible , so horrible for doing this to Niall. Bile rises his throat and he quickly chugs a bottle with water to calm him down.

He has been in so much stress lately , he just wants to come out to Niall , wants to tell him everything but guilt feels his body every time the blonde's face appears in front of him.

He really shouldn't do this , treat Niall as if he is nothing , because that boy is everything to him . He doesn't want to leave his hand when they are in public or only kiss him behind the close doors. But the rope that is tide around his neck is too tight to pull and he just wants to scream in anger , in hurt and most of all he just wants to punch something . More like someone.

His phone rings and he hurriedly picks it up , expecting Niall to call him – maybe to ask him where he is going or to even shout at him for not saying I love you , anything but instead he pinches his nose as he picks up the call"Harry dear?"

"Yes I am here" he sighs rubbing his forehead as he sits on the couch

"how was-did you guys meet?"

"Yes , yes we met"

"What did he say?"

The question makes Harry blood boil as he curls his fingers in a fist , feeling anger as he remembers their meet few days ago. The single , managing to disrupt his life and him.

"Well other than I am a bastard and an unholy child. And that he would stop funding for my school or college and football if I 'pull my head out of the gutter" he feels so powerless right now, knowing all that his father can do is lot worst than not having clue about anything.

"Oh dear.... I am so sorry , I shouldn't have posted the picture, shouldn't have showed him. I was just so happy-" his mother sighs at the end and Harry cuts her knowing very well she is going to take all the blame , as usual.

"I know mom. I – I don't blame you"

"What are you going to do dear?" she asks after a minute of silence between the two and Harry sighs because what can he do anyways?!

He can do nothing ! that's what he wants to shout

"I don't know. I – I can't leave Niall mom, I don't want to leave him. He – he makes me happy ...I – I just why can't he be just happy for me once ! Proud of me ! Just for once ma!" he shouts at the end , going from stressing to a full blown anger. Why his father has to make everything so bloody complicated!

He sighs rubbing his temple , about to loose it as his mother's voice comes through the receiver"I am so sorry baby. I promised to give you everything better in life , just couldn't able to give you a good father"

"Have you talked to Niall about this?"she asks , after a minute of silence and Harry's throat run dry.

"No, N-o I can't. I don't want him to get in between me and him. And I definitely want him to be away from Niall. Telling him is getting him involved"

"I understand. That's sweet of you dear"

"Mu-um , do you think ?What will he do , if I don't –" he gulps not able to finish the sentence but really wants to know her opinion.

"Listen to him ? You know your father dear" she sighs making him sigh for the nth time.

"Yeah yeah.......I need to go mom" he says glancing at the clock , he is already late.