45

One Month Later - October 

Niall is sitting on his desk , far in the back of the class waiting for the professor to come. Its his first lecture of the day and he is excited as its his favorite subject but at the same time is missing Harry like crazy. Its been almost a month since his birthday and he doesn't remember how many times he told his mam about Harry's surprise. Harry is proving to be the best boyfriend ever, from the birthday surprise to all the little things he does for the blonde boy makes him fall more in love with him.

Yes he loves Harry , a year ago if someone had told him he would end up falling for the biggest jock in the school , he would have laughed on their face not before giving Harry his daily piece of mind. He giggles silently doodling his boyfriends name on the last page with lots of hearts his thoughts going to the one time Harry got him a cute blue skirt, because he likes wearing them.

Out of nowhere something slams into him making him let out a loud shriek almost dropping his book. He looks at the thing rather person slamming into him and gasps out "What the hell ?!"

He can't believe Harry is sitting beside him with a shit-eating grin on his beautiful face. He quickly , without being suspicious closes his book as he looks at his boyfriend. If he is not wrong Harry suppose to be attending his own class all the way at the other side of the school and not sitting here mere inches away from him "what are you doing here ? Don't you have a class with Zayn?!"

"happy one month babe" Harry exclaims instead intertwining his fingers with Niall's resting on his lap and pushes himself pecking Niall's lips softly.

Blush starts spreading through Niall's neck upto he face as he quickly looks beside them ,to see if anyone saw them. It is not as if he is ashamed of Harry or something , he can never be but he is very shy when it comes to PDA.

He looks back at Harry , who laughs at his big wide eyes and cute expression as he looks around them cheeks flaring. Harry claims he has never seen anyone so beautiful and shy . His grins widens as Niall greets him , clasping their hands together "Happy one month", but then drops his hand much to Harry's displeasure and asks "But why are you not with him?!"

Niall waits for his boyfriend to answer while keeping an eye at the door , his teacher might enter any moment. For all he knows Harry is supposed to be in his English class with Zayn and not here in Biology with him.

"Since it is our one month , I decided to spend my entire day with only you and that includes attending all the classes with you" Harry says softly, all soft excited eyes and wide grin that makes Niall's heart stutters.

This here is exactly the little thing Harry keeps doing for him for no reason at all.

"We have most of the classes together Haz and you don't even take this subject" he says nonetheless , as much as he loves Harry for this and his heart flutters at his lovely thought he doesn't want his boyfriend to skip any of his classes.

"What has that got to do with anything? Today is my one month with my bodyfriend and I want to spend every second with it , you got problem with that?"Harry asks cheekily not having any care in the world about his studies or classes, all he knows its their one month anniversary and it may seem shallow for some people, like celebrating one year makes more sense and is very important but for him everyday with Niall is a blessing and Niall being with him , putting up with him and loving him for one month is everything to him.

"Not at all" Niall smiles cutely and truthfully, if it is upto him he would have glued Harry to him so they won't be apart not even for a second. He then continues a little worried "But you will be missing on your course Hazzy"