04

Previously
Harry scowls at him making Niall smile satisfied with himself "Me and you , three points "

Niall nods as they both stare at each other completely forgetting about four pair of eyes watching them amused.

Louis jumps up "Okay ! You two at position's! We are having match .....Now its time to make it interesting" making Luke nod his head like a mad dog and all the other lads stare at him confused.

Taking their silence as an agreement Louis continues "Hmmm....Oh I have one . Here it is ,the loser will be slave for the winner for a whole month " Zayn interrupts with a pointed look at Louis "week . One week. "

And Luke jumps up and cheers loudly "That's it ! A Slave Bet !"

Continued ...

Harry looks at him confused "A slave what ?" Luke steps forward now , standing between both of the boys as he explains .

"A slave bet Harry . The one in which as Louis said , the loser will be slave to the winner for a give amount of time"

Big smirks spread across both Niall's and Harry's face at that . Liam and Zayn quickly shout a loud NO already knowing the situation is getting way out of hand.

Liam began to talk trying to come up with another idea .

"What about a slap bet ?"earning much needed attention from everyone , he heaved a sigh of relief as Zayn shot him a knowing look before pointedly looking at Harry trying to get him to agree. Harry sighed looking at Zayn before agreeing " Okay , that is cool too . I at least get to slap him once I win . How many slaps does it have anyways ?" He asks.

Louis and Luke has deep scowls on their faces as they watched the scene   not liking it one bit. They then stared at Zayn and Liam who blatantly ignored them focusing on Niall who was yet to agree.

"As much as I like to slap you Styles I am not passing up the opportunity to make you my slave " Niall says making Louis and Luke smirk as they skip towards him , standing side by side as they both had huge ego boosted grins on their dorky faces . 

Harry cocks an eyebrow and is about to reply when Zayn interrupts again "No , Harry is interested in Slap bet and nothing else. "

All others scoff including Harry and Niall not wanting this opportunity to go out of their hands .

Niall folded his hand on his chest teasing Harry "What happened Emily ? To scared to be a slave that you are going in for slap ? Last time I remembered I was too girly for you in my 'girly clothes' " he finished quoting girly clothes purposely , yes Niall was a cross dresser and Harry didn't like it much , the reasons unknown to Niall not that he wears the girl clothes all the time but making Harry mad only made him wear them more.

Harry's fist were pulled tightly and he stared at Niall hard before stating "I am in . The slave would be with winner for 24/7 for three weeks . Ready to become a slave Horan ?" With that he threw ball towards Louis and went to his position .

He turned around looking at Niall smirking" What are you scared ?"

"Dream on , Ally" Niall hufffed annoyed continuing to call him girls name.

Liam tried again "No , N-no guys don't be stupid - "

But Niall cut him by listing "The loser , will be chef , maid , chauffeur ...that includes cooking , cleaning , laundry , shopping etc etc ."

With that he rubbed both his hands already building up a plan to win because he sure as hell was not going down.

Liam grabbed him before the game would start already knowing he will never be able to get them out of this bet thing . But he has to try , one last time. The tension between the two has always been cause of concern and everybody thought it is just sexual tension or something , but with this kind of bet he knows it will turn into much worse. Especially if Niall loses , because Harry is ruthless and Niall will not be able to handle the lose , not that he shows it but the blonde boy was more sensitive than a small shy baby girl and he doesn't want his best friend to get hurt in this.

"You sure about this Ni?"Niall nods bouncing on his feet looking straight at Harry who is changing his jersey now a different color than Niall's.

Niall smirks as he says "As sure as I ever be . I can't wait for him to pay for all that he has done , since forever . You see Styles doesn't do good with humiliation " with that been said Liam knows this was a lost cause.

As they both take position Luke questions out loud "Wait! What if the loser won't do it ?"

Niall raises an eyebrow tauntingly at Harry "Yeah Kathie . When you lose and you decide to be coward ,what will happen?"

Harry narrows his eyes ball in his hand "Styles don't go back on their bet's . I never did and I never will , think you forget about Mrs.Simpson?"(AN: Lol couldn't think of a name )

"Yeah another proof of your idiocy"

"Well now you know I go through any bets " Harry continued rolling his eyes at the fake blonde.

Luke shouted "Alright! Let's do it !" With that the two takes their positions . Luke and Louis go to the sidelines to cheer and do some commentary .

While Liam shakes his head at his two friends , worried that this night will not turn out right .

He just hopes no heart breaks in this as he reaches towards Zayn siting between his legs .

Zayn places a reassuring arm around the brunette lad although the Pakistani is himself not sure .

✴✴✴

AN

So the bet has been made !

Who do you think will win ??

Niall

Or

Harry ??