59

The next day was a very beautiful day, not just because of the greenlands and blue sky of Mullingar, were light breeze was flowing through the window as everyone had breakfast before starting their daily chores but because Niall and Harry were together again, just like before if not more closer now after Harry confessed everything and the whole night of talking things out.

Everyone noticed Niall's pink cheeks, that were missing before, the little bounce in his step as he dragged Harry to the breakfast table after a much heavy makeout session all thanks to Harry for being  so irresistible and damn needy.

But Niall wasn't complaining, not one bit.

After Harry confessed last night he opened up more about his neglected childhood, his ungrateful father and his poor mother. And Niall realized I even though Harry was a prodigy son, future heir of Styles Enterprises he was lonely and sad, a kid who just wanted nothing but his father's love.

He had a huge urge of slapping and going off on his name-sake father. But he was indeed happy as all these things, brought them closer. Not at all happy for Harry to go through all these but that he shared everything with Niall and for that he feels grateful and more closer to the jock than before.

So, there they were clinging onto each other like a pair of koala bears making Maura, Niall's mother bush and giggle for her son.

They were giggling through out the breakfast  holding hands under the table being the cutest couple anyone has ever seen.

After the much needed and heavy breakfast both of them took off, going to Greg's house as they had promise Theo last night. Harry not very keen on breaking that promise. Niall had only smiled starting the car knowing very well Harry was in love with Theo just as much the small boy was in love and Aww with Harry.

In half an hour they had Theo dressed up and ready to go taking him to the park as they had promised, all three of them smiling and talking on their way.

And not long after that Niall found himself smiling widely as he saw Theo breakout in a run just as they finished having some toasts and cupcakes, his little legs working fast as he stumbled looking behind him as he egged Harry "Hawwy Catch me!"before laughing loudly as he ran.

"Theo wait!" he turned his head to see a very struggling Harry running, more like stumbling behind Theo, eyes twinkling with a wide grin on his face as he made tickling action with his fingers running behind the small boy.

He laughed loudly as Harry tripped, never been the one to easily walk without falling once, Niall still doesn't know how does he manages to play football and score like that. His heart was beating wildly as he saw Harry finally caught him wilthst rolling on the ground taking Theo with him.

Niall was just about to run towards them but halted as he heard both of them laugh loudly with no care in the world.

He was sure his heart was going to explode as he watched Harry climb up on Theo tickling him mercilessly as the blonde baby boy screamed for Niall before managing to push Harry, who Niall knows purposely rolled down faking a yelp and ran towards Niall going around him attempting to hide himself as he practically screamed, laugh bubbling in the air

"Unca Ni! Save me fom Hawwy!"he screamed moving Niall with him as he clunged on to his jeans peeking from behind, his little hand clutching the corners of Niall's shirt.

"Nall have you seen Theo?" Harry stood in front of him with a smirk, as he pretended to look around them with a small pout.

Niall wanted to kill that pout with his own lips so bad but he just smiled shaking his head as he went to answer, but Theo beat him to it with,